Author Topic: whats up w/damage  (Read 1622 times)

Offline luv2luvlongTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
whats up w/damage
« on: February 11, 2010, 04:05:49 PM »
So I'm sitting here running Twinkle McNugget's dexter and i started noticing i get better damage not casting eoo
damage w/eoo 130 to 140
damage w/o 150 to 160
doning a sampire
farming ogre lords w/ogre slayer
damage from items 121%
128 str

110 swords
110 bush
110 tactics
70 chiv
100 necro
100 parry
70 anat

any ideas
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: whats up w/damage
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 04:38:56 PM »
Uo tends to like to have goofy math when you have overkill in something. This Could Be One of Those Instances.  Its like it Penalizes you for being such a badass. I've personally never Noticed it on my Bush archer, but who knows.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline luv2luvlongTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: whats up w/damage
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 04:45:34 PM »
Uo tends to like to have goofy math when you have overkill in something. This Could Be One of Those Instances.  Its like it Penalizes you for being such a badass. I've personally never Noticed it on my Bush archer, but who knows.

well if ther is one thing for certain
I am no badass, yet.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Tags: