Author Topic: What good is small blackrock?  (Read 4259 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
What good is small blackrock?
« on: July 18, 2010, 08:28:53 AM »
Other then filling up my dump bag   >:(
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: What good is small blackrock?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 09:12:08 AM »
Umm...three uses that I can think of:

1 - Deco.  The plus side is, even if you don't lock it down it will never decay.
2 - Suicide.  I do not recommend standing next to your axed pile of 124 blackrock and accidentally hitting your old Armageddon hotkey.  I did that...once...
3 - And the (only) real use: Primeval Liche Champ spawn.  If you are holding blackrock, you can attack wisps through those annoying shields.

Offline Rheeanna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 10:53:49 AM »
how useful is that LOL  ???

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 11:28:20 AM »
3 - is very useful. How long does it last in your pack when killing wisps?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 11:47:40 AM »
Forever.  Or until you cast Armageddon.  I *really* need to delete that macro...

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 12:14:31 PM »
I think I made about 40M from blackrock last time there was an event that used it.  I use Nobama's fill a crate and axe it routine on shards where I don't have a castle. Where I have a castle I wrote a Johnny Appleseed script for it that scatters it in the courtyard.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 12:52:20 PM »
I'm hoping that they let us craft blackrock soup out of them.  they said that after teh event they will make an alternate way to feed teh dragons.  that would be great.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 06:15:48 PM »
I think I made about 40M from blackrock last time there was an event that used it.  I use Nobama's fill a crate and axe it routine on shards where I don't have a castle. Where I have a castle I wrote a Johnny Appleseed script for it that scatters it in the courtyard.

Like the johnny appleseed idea !!! I snorted all kinda crap out my nose when i read that :)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 07:16:02 AM »
I have not been mining much on this shard lately, but this is the start of my courtyard blackrock garden with only 280 blackrock...

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Blackrock Garden.png
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 04:45:18 PM »
Messy!  Put it all in a crate and axe it!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 05:49:49 PM »
Not Messy we call that art. Cant you see the abstractness in all the plain curvatures and bladelness in the colors?

Offline Rheeanna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 07:08:31 PM »
Did you spell out something in braille there....its a hidden message.....send Rheeanna all your gold.  WHy thank you! :o

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 08:11:25 PM »
"Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym"

The spell still works for those who want some free fireworks and entertainment.

I almost killed myself casting it with just one piece of blackrock.

It's a pretty cool graphic effect. 8)

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 08:17:28 PM »
I wouldn't recommend speaking those words next to that pile of rocks...

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 08:23:03 PM »
ROFL, I WOULD recommend it!  Be sure the Screen Recorder is running though, then post up the video!!! lol

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: