Author Topic: Daemonic Guardians (Uber-Putrifier)!  (Read 3939 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Daemonic Guardians (Uber-Putrifier)!
« on: July 31, 2010, 11:48:33 AM »
I'm not sure what the story is on these guys but they have been showing up across the lands and I've watched them deal out some serious damage on Europa. The first time I locked horns with one I got beat up like a red headed step child. After server up I went back and I was able to solo one only have to retreat once to catch my breath. Get your Demon Slayer Energy Weapons out...(Semindar/Putfrifier Slayer Weapon) for these Beasts. So far there have been no verifiable reports of them dropping any items of significance, a few minor artifacts were reported. They are dropping the spleen which is either a result of them being copied from Putrifier or as someone else suggested hint to do Paroxysmus?

Here is a picture with statistics:

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Daemonic Guardians (Uber-Putrifier)!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 11:58:12 AM »
Given that the Devs only just recently remembered to remove Paroxy keys from the slimes in SA Abyss, I'd say it's an oversight, not a hit.

Typically, things with (Guardian) tags are guarding a locked chest that can't be opened until they are dead.  Any interesting locked boxes laying around near him?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 02:09:45 PM »
Yea I have been seeing them the last 2 days.  some peeps are doing treasure maps and leaving htem lying around near where my miners recall and they are whiping up my miners.

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »
Are they spawned from doing a Treasure Map or are they part of some Event regarding Dawn and Lord Casca?

I thought those Treasure Map changes haven't been released to the production shards yet...

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 04:49:12 PM »
"We have added maps for all facets, redone the loot for the treasure chests, and added Guardian Mobs"

I guess they could be T-map guardians...

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 05:11:10 PM »
They are T-Map guardians I have done a few already myself.

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 05:53:01 PM »
Is this only on origin? Or did pub 67 slip out to other shards?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 07:15:02 PM »
I have only seen it on origin so far have not tried on the rest.

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 09:12:57 PM »
cant wait for that at least, love a new challenge

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2010, 11:58:28 AM »
They were on Sonoma last night, in Tram Brittan and in the city of Luna.  Was funny as hell in Luna, first thing I did was lure one into the middle of the bank and invised and watched him own all the trammie bank sitters lol.  About 4-5 spawned in luna and about the same in brit.  No mining was bringing them up, they just spawned out of thin air.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 12:20:36 PM »
They were on Sonoma last night, in Tram Brittan and in the city of Luna.  Was funny as hell in Luna, first thing I did was lure one into the middle of the bank and invised and watched him own all the trammie bank sitters lol.  About 4-5 spawned in luna and about the same in brit.  No mining was bringing them up, they just spawned out of thin air.

JaF

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I wish I could kill blues in tram everyday....... just give me thirty minutes in tram. No looting, I just want to kill them.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: