Author Topic: What are you Clean Up Brit Reward goals?  (Read 5927 times)

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What are you Clean Up Brit Reward goals?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2011, 12:14:26 PM »
I'm doing LJ just because you get WAY more wood than ingots. Mining may come out ahead with blackrock and the amount of jewels people turn in but risk vs reward LJ is safer and you get more product to turn in.

I've also got a chest full of deeds to turn in and i'm already set up.

You're right, 60k points per 20 hour period is doing WELL imo.

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 12:27:02 PM »
LJ is too unpredictable for me.  I rewrote my tracking display to show points/hr and it was way under 3k.  This was over a two day test period where I didn't chop anything higher than ash.  If one of my three magic trees had changed to frostwood, I'd probably have returned a much higher result.

As it is, c2's crab fisher returns more Per hour per account than LJ for me.  SOS farmer returns are better still, but requires manual assist.  BODs are by far the best -if- you already have a huge store of ingots to burn.

Across three accounts, I'm expecting to hit about 18k per hour, based on my current test results.  That's six per hour, per account.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 01:05:28 PM »
Does the LJ points returned match the points that collections give?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 02:21:07 PM »
Library collections? Negative boss.

plain wood for cleaning gives .05 points and frostwood only gives 3points.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 03:50:42 PM »
I've been fishing non stop the the last 3 days.. 250 points a net, 100 points for a lvl 1 treasure map... when they start the collection I will be doing SOS maps while I'm home.. thats 500 points for artifacts 100 for Pre Treasure Loot all the armor and weapons from the Chest, and if I"m feeling it, I can dump the 10-30k gold thats in the chest for extra points....

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 04:49:51 PM »
I've been fishing non stop the the last 3 days.. 250 points a net, 100 points for a lvl 1 treasure map... when they start the collection I will be doing SOS maps while I'm home.. thats 500 points for artifacts 100 for Pre Treasure Loot all the armor and weapons from the Chest, and if I"m feeling it, I can dump the 10-30k gold thats in the chest for extra points....

Level one T-map is only 50 pts.  Level 2 (Expert) is 100.

Actually, if I could guaranteed a 1 in 10 drop rate, Miasma would be the fastest point farming of all.  Just have a second character stealthing in and out to drop the chests into the trash.

Come to think of it, that might be worth testing...I'd wager that most of the 10-15 items he drops fetch 16-19 points apiece on magic properties alone.  That's 150-200 points per miasma, spawning once a minute.  Toss in an additional 1250 points every few miasmas, and you've outstripped my other methods entirely.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:05:33 PM by NObama »

Tags: