Author Topic: Taming and Lore trainer with active meditation  (Read 8636 times)

Offline GaderianTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Taming and Lore trainer with active meditation
« on: June 29, 2016, 09:30:20 PM »
This script takes advantage of the masteries for gaining skill in taming.

It checks some basic setup requirements. If it all passes, then it will prompt you to target a pet and it proceeds.
Active meditation, and calculates your LMC at the start (if you need to swap out your suit properties, then restart the script), to keep track of how much mana you require when casting.

Seems to be pretty resilient, since I was able to click on various gumps without it breaking (changing current focus). I also noticed that when disconnected - I reconnected with the script running and it picked up where it left off. The one item is, it needs the status (for mana calculation) when you login again to work smoothly.

It expects you to be on the animal taming mastery (it will not switch mastery for you), and to have appropriate skills. It will verify your skill cap and skill lock status and give appropriate dialogue to match.

I ran this with a variety of meditation, focus, suit configurations and then partied up with my 4x legendary bard to run the peace mastery that boosts party members' regens. Performed well, so I thought I would share it.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
mastery_taming.txt
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 10:16:59 AM by Gaderian »
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Taming and Lore trainer with active meditation
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 01:07:39 PM »
I believe you forget to attack the file.  Once you have a second, can you attack it. 

Offline GaderianTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 10:19:14 AM »
I assumed the choose file option was for the attachment, but I needed to use the 'advanced option' to get an attachment.

Thanks for the heads up.
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 05:19:58 AM »
Feedback needed.... has anyone tested this script the code looks good...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Zepheus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Zepheus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 07:03:19 AM »
Sorry I might be missing something but where's the code?

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 01:47:11 PM »
Zeph you are restricted and will not be able to see any files. Proceed to fill out an introduction to get it removed.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 06:46:20 PM »
Sorry I forget to test this. 

Run smooth,   Meditation is quick.  You only need time to gain skill you required. 

Thx for sharing.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2019, 08:41:22 PM »
Congratulations your Script has been moved to the Script library
(If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.)

Thank you for your submission.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: taming  animal lore