Author Topic: Jander's Intro  (Read 1607 times)

Offline JanderTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jander has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Jander's Intro
« on: November 16, 2019, 11:42:36 AM »
Hello there!

I'm Jander from Brazil and I started playing UO many, many years ago when I was a teen around 1998. I stopped playing in 2007 and I decided install UO again earlier this year just to remember the good times. But I got hooked again and now I can't stop playing  ;D

What I love about UO is that you can do many different things and never get bored, I never found such depth in any other game. Somedays I just like to chill and build my house, sometimes I enjoy playing as a Sampire or as a Tamer. I mostly do Pvm, I'm not a big fan of Pvp. I don't have much free time to play nowadays, but UO is a great way to deal with the stress of my daily routine and I play a couple hours when I need to zone out.

I am an amateur scripter and I had never scripted too much before. But after I restarted playing, I think I started enjoying scripting more than actually playing the game, even though I suck at it at the moment. I'm trying to improve my scripting abilities and I get really interested in finding out new ways of doing things in the game.

I think that's it. Wish I could write some more, but the language barrier is not helping.

Cheers!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Jander's Intro
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 11:51:36 AM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 04:42:51 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 08:23:37 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: