Author Topic: Nexus Introduction  (Read 2249 times)

Offline speedie1991Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • speedie1991 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Nexus Introduction
« on: November 11, 2019, 07:55:34 AM »
hello everyone i am 28 and from the uk, just recently returned to uo from a 10 year break and looking to get back into the game and i am needing gold seen as everything costs insane amounts these days.

I played ultima online 10 years ago on a server called europa and have just made my new charaters on Atlantic called fluffypaws, i am mainly PVM but sometimes i like to pvp but gear has changed alot in this game over the years, if anyones looking to pvp/pve and want a group members feel free to invite me.

Recently Quit World of warcraft and have been trying multiple MMOs such as EQ2, Elder Scrolls Ect but nothing really compares to ultima online, and is still probs one of the best games ever made.

just looking to get back into ultima online as my dad has been playing since day one and is still playing to this day, i am wanting to play with my father as i have not played with my dad since i last played ultima online but i cant no dedicate as much time as i once could.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 01:01:16 PM by speedie1991 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus Introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 04:25:27 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 01:12:42 PM »
is that what is required?

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 03:39:04 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Much better and I am sure that Gimlet will be around soon to change your status. No one truly quits UO, ever. I am pretty sure it is impossible as I keeping coming back over and over again like an addiction.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 05:13:57 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 01:15:13 AM »
i agree i missed uo for a long time but never got round to playing it again until now

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 12:58:36 PM »
welcome to scriptuo  :D
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: