Author Topic: What freeshard are you playing, and why? [2013 Version]  (Read 8993 times)

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What freeshard are you playing, and why? [2013 Version]
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2013, 03:19:51 AM »
Whoa, I will give a try, thanks :)

One does not simply "try" Stealth... They use it and realize just how much greater than EasyUO it is and abandon EasyUO for it. Then they have a brilliant idea that is currently unsupported in current releases *cough-specials-cough* so they begrudgingly utilize EasyUO for a few things in a bitter attitude.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: What freeshard are you playing, and why? [2013 Version]
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2013, 05:39:10 AM »
Whoa, I will give a try, thanks :)

One does not simply "try" Stealth... They use it and realize just how much greater than EasyUO it is and abandon EasyUO for it. Then they have a brilliant idea that is currently unsupported in current releases *cough-specials-cough* so they begrudgingly utilize EasyUO for a few things in a bitter attitude.
This will change soon :)

Tags: