Author Topic: If u can, Please Help me!  (Read 5816 times)

Offline porcojonesTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • porcojones has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
If u can, Please Help me!
« on: May 20, 2015, 10:39:46 AM »
Hello guys! All good with you?
First I would like to inform you that I am using google translator because my English is more or less. I am Brazilian and play Ultima Online for many years.

usually I use programs for macro as Razor, EasyUo, Injection. Actually depends largely on the macro, some are better than others (as I did not develop my own script, I need to adapt and choose the program as my need).

Unfortunately, I do not usually play on servers Foreigners, like USA or EU, because the ping is too high or need to pay to play.

So Brazilians servers are the best choices, however, these servers run on sphere in T2A version, and they are freeshard and easyshards ..

I am currently looking for macros that help me to advise my personal work with the game. In this context, the Stealth program was interesting, because I can log into the game anywhere.

So I would like to learn more about how to develop my script. I'm interested in working macros, for example, a mining the ores to save, recall and if I die, ressa and back to work .. (because that does not need so keep an eye on the game).

Will some kind soul help me? If you already have to have this macro EasyUO or better to Stealth, I would be enormously grateful, even more so if they can teach me how I can make my own, so do not bother so many people so ..

I know many people are jealous of your macros, I understand that, but I promise not to disclose and not go to anyone.

Many people here do not know me, and not have the need to help me, so I already thank you for your attention to be reading this my post.

But it is one of the few alternatives that I have, since I do not understand about scripting and would take months to learn how to make a simple macro.

I work in the area of health, and understand more about people and diseases.

Anyway, thanks for listening, and I am available to those who can and want to help me.

PorcoJones
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 10:46:29 AM by porcojones »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: If u can, Please Help me!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 04:00:02 PM »
You need a script to

Recall Via Runebook
Mine
Until overweight
Recall back home

On Death
- Help Stuck?(Find wandering healer?)
- Reequip Gear
- Ignore rune of death?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline porcojonesTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • porcojones has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Please Help me with this! Macro Miner
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 05:20:23 PM »
Yes man!
Exactly!Do you have? Can you help me?
My email is heltoncavaletti@hotmail.com..
Can we speak by email.. or icq ?

But that is:

Recall via Runebook
Mine
Until overweight
Recall to home
Safe ores
loop

And On Death:
help room
walk to recall area
recall to home (if doesnt have gear, reequip one by secure box)
Recall to mine

Is it..

Detail: Macro to Steath Client

Hey guys,
I get very upset about the unwillingness of people to help the next, I know that many here have their own projects and / or who are too busy to give me a hand, but not to to post comments on ..

I know it's a lot off of me, but is it very hard for me, I think that many here already have this macro or they would quickly.

I thank you deeply for those people who have sent me their answers or contacted me somehow believe that if it were at another time help smoothly. =]

If someone has the time and inclination to teach or to give me guidance on how to start, I would be grateful, I saw some videos on youtube (2), to also read on the official site and here in the forum, but it's really not easy.

I even find one, but when I give play, he says "uncoming Gump," I'm still trying to resolve it..hehe
(click on the runebook and he does not open - in this msg).

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 11:17:17 AM by porcojones »

Tags: help  macro