Author Topic: [Q] Mechanics of Wildfire Spell (Spellweaving)  (Read 3130 times)

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
[Q] Mechanics of Wildfire Spell (Spellweaving)
« on: June 26, 2015, 12:17:27 PM »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: [Q] Mechanics of Wildfire Spell (Spellweaving)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 12:01:27 PM »
I wish I had more wisdom to share with this, but I'm still VERY new to spell weaving.  Hopefully someone with explicit UO knowledge can shed some light on your questions! 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 02:42:40 PM »
I have never worked Spell Weaving, maybe I should give it a go.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 04:55:05 PM »
I use spellweaving  with my tamer.    Wildfire is not really a offencing spell perhape.   I use it to keep mirror image of travesty down, of for Scalist snake.    I haven't notice ( pay attention) the damage that I deal using the spell.    Most of ppl used SW for WoD  that can deal up to 850 point of damage.  ( SDI + slayer book)) apply to it.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 05:33:17 PM »
Wildfire creates a Fire Field like field, only much larger and it does not last more then a few seconds. Every valid target within the field will take damage once per second. As targets take damage, additional fire columns appear where they stand. The caster must have line of sight to the target(s) in the field in order for them to be damaged.

From UO Guide http://www.uoguide.com/Wildfire

I don't know if this helps or not

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 12:22:00 AM »

Tags: