Author Topic: Got the itch again...  (Read 1715 times)

Offline khallorTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • khallor has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Got the itch again...
« on: February 28, 2014, 01:27:43 PM »
Hi all,
My names Will. Not sure why, but a few months ago I happened to do a search for UO to see if it was still alive, and was quickly pulled back in. I started playing UO a few weeks after launch, up to about 6 months after Renaissance was released. After that I made the circut of MMOs; EQ, AC, DAoC, AO, WoW, and now finally back to UO.

I still have fond memories of my first toon getting killed daily at the mines north of Britain while trying to make some gold. As my toons progressed, I really got into house looting. I spent many hours on my theif stealing house runes and keys, and looting the houses with my red and a few buddies. Good times  :) Twords the end of my first UO run I got into doing IDOCs, and ended up with a good sized house for every toon. I still remember selling my first two story house for 1.5 mil, which was a LOT of gold back then. After they released Renaissance and pretty much killed all my favorite ways of having fun, I gave away my houses to all my buddies and left for the next MMO.

I was pretty suprised at how much was added over the years while I was gone. Im back playing on OSI shards, so far I have my crafters mostly done, a sampire for pvm and am still working on my pvp mage. Anyway, im back and as addicted as ever, so here we go again  :D

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Got the itch again...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 01:46:49 PM »
Thanks for the intro Will, restricted status lifted.

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 02:37:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 02:54:58 PM »
Welcome back!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 04:43:25 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 06:54:02 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Tags: