Author Topic: intro Example: new member introduction  (Read 53894 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: new member introduction
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 09:31:57 AM »
+1
TM-

Tim needs to be retired forever....your new avatar rocks! WOOHOO!

Oh yes.  Yoko is the first avatar is used when I first start to moderate at winuo right after Cerveza dragged me from EasyUO.

Those are pretty amazing. My wife had those when she was 18 and had them reduced...   :'(

Ah, a shame to waste a good thing like that.  I'm sad now.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 10:28:02 AM »
+1
Twice the shame, her younger sister did the same thing.  Two sets of GGs replaced with Cs.   :'(

Back pain and difficulty with athletics were the stated reasons.  I guess I would not support installing them, but heck if they are there already...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline WinkerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Winker has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 01:30:22 PM »
+1
Just come back from my holidays. Read this thread and its made me lol for real. Wife asked what i was laughing at, but i didnt have the heart to tell her  ;)

Offline balor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • balor has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 08:53:10 PM »
+1
hello winker hope to see more of yah ;)

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 04:11:27 AM »
+1
Old gamers are the best!  I hope to be playing still when I retire and then I can really dive into things with the extra time.

Welcome and Good Luck!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 04:55:32 AM »
+1
Welcome from me,too.
And about Nagging wifes.. sometimes its better to keep her away from Gaming. My Girl allthe time annoy me with "Do me this or that" before she played she often watched TV;D

Crome

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 05:17:23 AM »
+1
Welcome from me,too.
And about Nagging wifes.. sometimes its better to keep her away from Gaming. My Girl allthe time annoy me with "Do me this or that" before she played she often watched TV;D

Crome
My wife will always look at the computer and say to me, "That looks boring".  Then when I go into the kitchen to get a drink I see her on the couch reading a book.  Of course I tell her, "Now that looks boring".  It is a beautiful thing that she can entertain herself:)

Offline Bidkell

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Bidkell has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 04:08:33 AM »
+1
Hi All first timer here !! with the current state of things i see no reason not to script !!

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 08:15:33 AM »
+1
Isn't it amazing how the wife who is suppose to support you in your dreams ends up standing in the way:)

They are so selfish sometimes:)

Offline jpurc14

• Activity:
    0%
  • jpurc14 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 10:00:42 AM »
+1
Howdy all! My name is Jason aka Autoimmune / Automaticity, im playing on the free shard.  I have played UO way back in 1997 while I was in the military, it was one of my after training activities and i loved it! after trammel went into place and all the children started playing, i felt like the game has lost its zeal and zest! so i, along with many other veteran players we all just ... quit. Ya i know it was hard to at first, lol, but we all eventually gave it up.  From time to time we all tried the game out again, but did not like it, well to make a very long story really short and save you all my rhetoric, we just started up about a week ago after my friend told me about this free shard and uosa, and its just like old uo! i love it once again! and like everything in life, finding ways to do things faster and better is our mission.  So i was refered to this site by a few old schoolers and am very very interested in learning how to write and use scripts to make things more fun and better in our UO experience. 

I live in Georgia and look forward from learning and adding to my UO experience.
Thank you all!

Jason P.
Peace be with you!

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 10:40:12 AM »
+1
Howdy all! My name is Jason aka Autoimmune / Automaticity, im playing on the free shard.  I have played UO way back in 1997 while I was in the military, it was one of my after training activities and i loved it! after trammel went into place and all the children started playing, i felt like the game has lost its zeal and zest! so i, along with many other veteran players we all just ... quit. Ya i know it was hard to at first, lol, but we all eventually gave it up.  From time to time we all tried the game out again, but did not like it, well to make a very long story really short and save you all my rhetoric, we just started up about a week ago after my friend told me about this free shard and uosa, and its just like old uo! i love it once again! and like everything in life, finding ways to do things faster and better is our mission.  So i was refered to this site by a few old schoolers and am very very interested in learning how to write and use scripts to make things more fun and better in our UO experience. 

I live in Georgia and look forward from learning and adding to my UO experience.
Thank you all!

Jason P.
You should really create a new topic for your introduction, not post in someone else's! :)
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2011, 11:00:41 AM »
+1
Am I missing something or why did this thread get necro'd from 2009?

Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Pinkie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Pinkie has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 01:04:42 PM »
+1
Hi my name is Pinkie,

I played UO for 7 years and had to leave for personal reasons. But i am back again and having to start all over, EA can not find my original account :( A friend of the game referred me to this site to see if you guys can help me get back in the game. I have 5 children so i have my hands full I appreciate the hard work that you guys have put in to help out others. And any thing i can do to help once i am familiar with i would be glad to help. I love Taming and fishing the most but crafting is the game for me. I have tried other games but none have compared to Ultima. I am new to scripting but love to learn new things and help others as well.

Again Thank you for anything you can do to help and teach me.

Pinkie

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 01:26:22 PM »
+1
Ground hog Day?

Offline MaryLennette

• Activity:
    0%
  • MaryLennette has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2011, 10:28:13 PM »
+1
Hi, i go by the name "ML" i'm usualy not a very talkative person especially with people i don't know, so posting an introduction has me feeling a bit akward  :-\ I started playing UO about 5 years ago, but quit after 3 years when my house fell because i couldn't pay my account over the winter... needless to say i was pretty mad and stoped playing for about 2 years... well, my hubby and his brother wouldn't quit nagging me to come back to UO and after 2 years of it i finally gave in lol so i'm back now. I don't care much for pvp, i've always enjoyed farming and crafting things to sell on my vendors i really only use scripts to make training my skills less frustrating. I don't know much about coding... all i ever learned in school was Qbasic and HTML, but i can usually figure out enough to make heads or tails out of the coding incase i have to fix it  :) .... ummmm other that what i've said, i really don't know what else to say, so i guess thats that!  ;D

Tags: