Author Topic: ok... i am back (for the third time)  (Read 1782 times)

Offline RangordTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rangord has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
ok... i am back (for the third time)
« on: March 26, 2010, 05:48:39 AM »
First of all...my english is so bad that you will have many problems to understand me :)

It's the first time that I register to ScriptUo but the third time I return to UO.
So many things changed an it's impressive what you can do in UO.
Because of RL I can spend only a very very little amount of time in UO.

My schard is Drachenfels because I am from germany. I play multiple characters but no one has one legendary skill ;)
Archery an fencing are my favoutite skills but I also do lumberjacking, mining  and so on.

Because of little time and to avoid carpal tunnel syndrom I start to use scripts. I'm a pooooor scripter and I'm only able to make some little changes in existing scripts that they fit for me, but I'm not able to write a script on my own. My mind blasts off when I have to put all the if,then, set, gosub, while.... together to a runnig script.

So I hope to find sweet little helpers for ScriptUO/EasyUO that makes my life in UO a little bit easier.

Kind regards
Rangord

ps: this text was written in only 15 min ;)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 06:05:00 AM by Rangord »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: ok... i am back (for the third time)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 07:03:07 AM »
i did my first mules by hand and still have some issues in my arm and shoulder.  I hope you find some scripts that help ease the pain

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 07:05:35 AM »
Einige von uns koennen mit Frage auf Deutsch helfen, aber Dein Englisch ist Doch gut!  Zwischen mein Mist-Deutsch und Deine guete Englisch gibt es nichts wir nicht schaffen koennen.

Don't be afraid to use the search function, read other folks questions and answers, and post your own when you can't find a solution.  People here are great about helping out.

Herzliche Wilkommen bei ScriptUO.  

This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 07:21:21 AM »
Ah another DF friend :D

Welcome Rangord!!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline rana70

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • rana70 has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • MyScripts
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 08:37:37 AM »

Tags: