0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • vwheeler78 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy
« on: April 02, 2010, 07:25:52 AM »
Ive been playing UO since 1999. I've been using EUO and only stumbled here today looking for some honor script. I'm seeing a lot of neat scripts and look forward to being a part of the comunity.

I play on Europa and Atlantic. I love playing with GM made armor/skills. Anyone can be a neon sammy and kill everythingin sight, but try the GM thing, there is the real challenge.

I recently got into fishing in the game, Im finding, like in all games that have fishing as a side quest, it is one of the most enjoyable past times in the game.

Even after over 10 years of playing the game, Im finding new things that are just as enjoyable as the first time I logged in. Perhaps begging is in the future.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:29:07 AM by vwheeler78 »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 08:10:47 AM »
Thx, for the nice intro.  I will get u access for making the nice intro after this post.  You will find a few nice honor scripts here under cerveza and/or maddog.  one of them will probably fit your needs; i hope.  PLz. make sure to post what is working well or possible ideas that may benefit them of course.  It is always nice to know how users put it to the test...  Ex... 2 hours of deamons and no issues.

Anyways welcome to the site.

Tags: