Author Topic: Back Again!  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Fishyface2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Fishyface2 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back Again!
« on: July 11, 2017, 02:40:53 PM »
Hellos! Ive been here in the past a few years ago but completely forgot my info! Oh well its time for another intro anyways

Well the names Fishyface,  this is my usual gamer tag for most games. Ive been playing UO since 2001, I stopped hardcore playing back in 2008-2009 or so but I come by for a few months nearly every year to check out the additions. 

Ive spent alot of time playing other MMOs since my first.  Ive played all the major mmos, my current one is FFXIV (Stormblood is really great btw, you guys should check it out if you have the time).  UO however has always had a soft spot in my heart. And i still have a couple of friends playing so its nice to get some nostalgia. 

Mostly I play OSI shards, i never was really into player run after UO forever added all that custom content.  Oh well what ya gonna do.  Well anyways im hoping to met you all and maybe make some contributions in some way. I know very little about making scripts but i do like to fling around Ideas about what scripts might be interesting to have.

Thanks guys look forward to hearing from you!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Back Again!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 03:09:24 PM »
Welcome (back) to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back Again!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 04:23:11 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: