Author Topic: Looking for Info on prefix / suffix possible properties for SHAME.  (Read 2755 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I know that there's basically 2 different names for the same "pool" of properties when it comes to the item drops from SHAME.  What I'm wondering is what the various lists associated with a prefix / suffix look like. 

For ex..   If it's a ....   kryss of slaugher     what possible properties can that have?   

I guess I could just database alot of the info from this following site & figure it out, but I bet someone's already done that!

http://uosearch.net/

Anyway...  If I do that I'll post up what I have.. & perhaps a few of us doing it can fill in holes. 

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Info on prefix / suffix possible properties for SHAME.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 03:29:48 PM »
The Name Prefixes and Suffixes

Prefix: Mighty   Suffix: of Vitality   Theme: Strength and Hit Point-related
    Prefix: Mystic   Suffix: of Sorcery   Theme: Intelligence and mana-related
    Prefix: Animaged   Suffix: of Haste   Theme: Dex, Stamina, and Speed
    Prefix: Arcane   Suffix: of Wizardry   Theme: Spell casting modifiers
    Prefix: Exquisite   Suffix: of Quality   Theme: Item Quality / Durability
    Prefix: Vampiric   Suffix: of the Vampire   Theme: Leeches and Drains
    Prefix: Invigorating   Suffix: of Restoration   Theme: Regeneration (incl. damage eaters)
    Prefix: Fortified   Suffix: of Defense   Theme: Damage avoidance
    Prefix: Auspicious   Suffix: of Fortune   Theme: Luck
    Prefix: Charmed   Suffix: of Alchemy   Theme: Enhance Potions (incl. Balanced)
    Prefix: Vicious   Suffix: of Slaughter   Theme: Dealing Damage (incl. Slayers)
    Prefix: Towering   Suffix: of Aegis   Theme: Mitigating damage taken (incl. resists)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Info on prefix / suffix possible properties for SHAME.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 10:44:42 PM »
Yea.. I had that saved as a Doc somewhere also.  That's actually probably specific enough, but I guess what I wanted was specifics.   Might = Strength & HP related... so I'm guessing the following properties..

STR Increase
HP INC
HP Regen

is there anything else that falls under that "Theme".. etC?

Tags: