Author Topic: Sampire ring question  (Read 2155 times)

Offline Joshua1601Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Joshua1601 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Sampire ring question
« on: December 20, 2011, 07:01:28 AM »
I made a perfect emerald ring yesterday and it spawned with the 5 ssi. I can imbue it with 15 hci 15 dci and keep the 14 swords and 3 dex. My current ring has 15 dci 15 hci 25 di 1 dex and 15 skill. So the question is does anyone have an opinion on the 5 ssi vs the 25 di. I have 174 dex and all my weapons are 30 ssi. I am swinging near max all the time however there are times where stam drops and the extra ssi could be helpful. I am interested in hearing your thoughts.

Thanks

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire ring question
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 12:15:50 PM »
I run approximately 30 HCI on all my sampires and still haven't run into anything I can't kill with a few exceptions. Lightning strike will boost your HCI to 45 when needed if you think HCI is causing trouble. Personally I think trying to attain 45 HCI for PVM is a waste when you can use Bushido to hit 45 on an as needed basis.

174 Dex..you mean stamina right? That's the same as having 150. Your 6 short. Stamina benefits works increments of 30 (120,150,180). You'd really have to post your entire build before a good critique could be done. Also chances are you'll get 101 different opinions. Go with what works for you.

I run all my sampire suits at 100 DI prior to having a weapon in hand that way I can load more onto weapons as I deem fit. Strength & Dexterity are more than likely going to be required on the ring and bracelet if you want to hit 150 HP and 180 Stamina.

I'm actually about to start working suit for another character maybe I'll post my suit when it's done. ;)

Offline Joshua1601Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Joshua1601 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 09:18:47 AM »
Thanks

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 08:23:41 AM »
My sampires all run 50 EP rings for the chugging bonus which is, IMO, a larger help to making a suit.  Wtih 50 EP you can run 120 str/dex which gives more room for int.

I have two samp's on seperate accounts who assist each other in that one is the tank and runs 150str/HP 150 Dex/184stm and 120+ mana/not sure on the int.  The other is a samp with 120 music/105 disco(with 15 on the brac)/120 peace which I use the barb mastery spell to assist in the tanking. 

While I have 120 Bushido on the tanking samp I've largely stopped doing the LS and I now focus on spamming AI as even if I don't leech enough to do a full AI the average damage is much higher then waiting for a LS to trigger, the other samp doesn't have bushido.  I have 45 HCI on both suits through a combination of jewels and woodland stuff.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Tags: