Author Topic: hello all  (Read 2929 times)

Offline xbladeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • xblade has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello all
« on: April 10, 2011, 04:44:58 PM »
hi im not good at typing these types of things so he goes. lol  im 24 years old been playing UO off and on for about 6 years now, i like to  go to other shards alot and buy items and bring back to my home shard to resell. i do play other games, wow and rift  been a gamer for most of my life lol. my main toon is well knowen on most shards. i just came back to uo the other day after about a 9 month leave and i plan to stay  for ever  and hopfully owen a castle lol that pretty much the only thing i have not owened in game ;( any ways liek i said im not good at  typign about myself  so i guess if you want to get to know me jsut shot me a message and ill answer any questions ya got or if you need help whit somthing ill see what i can do thank you for your time on reading my post  have a nice day ;)-

edit: am working on a better intro

Post Merge: April 10, 2011, 05:21:11 PM
Hello.... im new here i have been playing uo for 6 yrs now i first started playign whit my brother on Oceania then moved to pac and after a while of  being on pac i started to get involved alot more whit the community (xfering, dj'ing for WRR and evan helping out whit a few evant's) i have just came back to game after a 9 month leave so i decided to stop  playing on different shards and came to settle on pacific.
i do play wow and rift  well havent played wow in a while :(  rift is alright  but out of the 3 games i play UO is still the best and i hope uo never dies. im well knowen on a few shards  my main char name is xblade i liek to dab a bit not every thing. I like playing games, anything outdoor and to live the American Dream..

Would like to help the community by learning as much as i can about scripting and with that learing to write scripts for all the community to share and enjoy..

i hope to meet some new firends off this site and  i do love to learn new things ;)- thank you for your time on reading my post i hope this oe was  better then my first one....
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 05:21:11 PM by xblade »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: hello all
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 05:39:36 PM »
Welcome and Enjoy the site! :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 06:12:52 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »
welcome another fellow uoer on my homeshard pack woot

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 05:28:37 PM »
Welcome Pacific player...  Ive been a pac player since my begining.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 06:19:31 PM »
Okay endless now you got me wondering who you are on pack lol

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 07:52:23 PM »

LOL you will never guess.  muhahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 08:01:22 PM »

LOL you will never guess.  muhahahahaaaaaaaaaa
what guild you running endless

Offline xbladeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • xblade has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 10:26:59 PM »
thank you  all for the welcome's .. i am also looking for a little help whit my first script if any one has time or gets bored as often as i do lol 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:16:43 AM by xblade »

Tags: