Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 461045 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #945 on: August 05, 2019, 09:56:35 AM »
TM
Trying to figure out why that after he recall to the bank the script crash or just close.      Sometime I can see  the screen flashing like  the script trying to save the data and pouff the window close.       

I'm running the same script on my smaller laptop 24/7 and I dont have any issue.  I have a big PC and this is happen, it funny and sad at the same time.   Any idea?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #946 on: August 05, 2019, 11:39:27 AM »
Sounds like it's just crashing for some reason.  Do you have %stay_logged_in set to #TRUE or #FALSE?  If #FALSE, then when the script ends, it will close UO.  I set mine to #TRUE.  If #FALSE that's the only way the script closes UO unless there's a crash that occurs.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: August 05, 2019, 01:20:43 PM »
I'm always at the bank when this happen.   I have all 3 logout to #false.      Can't figure why,  I even change the bank location  and still have the same issue.    Will monitor ans see what I can do.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #948 on: August 06, 2019, 11:08:48 AM »
The annoying thing about banks are that if for some reason the banker is too far away, this will cause havoc.  Try picking a bank where the bankers can't wander too far away or change your recall point to be closer so they can hear you.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Maelific

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Maelific has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: September 04, 2019, 04:42:30 PM »
I'm trying to run your script but every time I load it up all it will do is chain cast An Nox on myself. I used to use this all the time back in the day, it was my favorite.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: September 04, 2019, 08:34:32 PM »
Did you try to ease the save file and reload the Guided Setup.   Maybe a bit of info on what you healing is set too.      THe big one. is did you change armour after you run the setup.   Because if you did, the script think that you are low in HP and try to heal you 

The more info you provide, the easier it will be the help you

Offline Maelific

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: September 06, 2019, 07:46:13 AM »
I load up EasyUO, launch UO through it and then I load up the 'TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL' script and then 'TrailMyx's Full-Auto Fishermanv3.0b'

As soon as the fisher script status goes to 'Initialization complete!' it begins chain casting An Nox on myself. My health is full the entire time, I didn't swap any gear or touch my stats at all while it loaded. My healing method is set to magery. It won't stop casting An Nox until I stop the script in EasyUO, I can't even start the guided setup or anything while it's going crazy trying to cure me. It's puzzling. :(

EDIT: I'm a gargoyle, I know this script was written before they were a thing but I thought I used this with my gargoyle before.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 07:47:48 AM by Maelific »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #952 on: September 06, 2019, 08:18:26 AM »
Do you have your status bar pulled?  Otherwise the script won't know what your current stats are.  For some reason the script thinks you are poisoned.  Look at your #CHARSTATUS and see what's flagging you as being poisoned.  I can't imagine that a gargoyle would be much different in that regard.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: September 06, 2019, 08:19:46 AM »
I think (not 100% sure) that gargoyles have a flag that looks like poisoned in a human.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #954 on: September 06, 2019, 08:22:44 AM »
I think (not 100% sure) that gargoyles have a flag that looks like poisoned in a human.

Are gargoyles immune to poison?  If so then you can just tweak the script by just avoiding the cure function entirely.  Best is just to use a human, but being a human I'm kinda partial.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: September 06, 2019, 08:31:31 AM »
They are not immune, 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #956 on: September 06, 2019, 08:45:17 AM »
They are not immune,

Hmm.  I'm curious about what appears in the #CHARSTATUS then!

Time to roll up a new fisherman!  Gargoyles are best used to adorn old churches and scare little children anyhow.  :P
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Maelific

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 06, 2019, 01:03:32 PM »
I'm not exactly sure how to check my #CHARSTATUS. I tried poisoning myself before starting the script just to see if it would be satisfied once it cured me with An Nox, but it just kept on merrily casting it.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: September 06, 2019, 02:14:58 PM »
If you use razor you will not notice that you are poison.  if you use UOAssist, you will notice that Gargoyles look poison all the time.    The #CHARSTATUS = B  and #CHARSTATUS =CB if you are flying.   
So if you are flying or poison, #CHARSTATUS = CB
Line 2965
Code: [Select]
  if C in #CHARSTATUS
  {
    if !healtype in _1_5_8_9_ ; magery
    {
      gosub TM_NewCastSpell 10 SELF -1 20 20 ;  cast cure until successful
      goto healthloop
    }

you will need to mod this to use the Scanbar instead .

not tested ,
Code: [Select]
  if C in #CHARSTATUS
  {
   call ScanBuffBar
      if _poison_ in %BuffBarIconNames
    {
     if !healtype in _1_5_8_9_ ; magery
       {
         gosub TM_NewCastSpell 10 SELF -1 20 20 ;  cast cure until successful
         goto healthloop
      }
 }
if !healtype in _3_7_9_ ; chivalry

Or do like the rest of us and use a Human or Elf to fish.

Offline Maelific

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 07, 2019, 04:14:25 AM »
Would that not mean I could just stop flying and walk instead? I'll try that, thank you!

EDIT: per the helpful advice here I just stopped flying on my gargoyle which apparently removes the poisoned flag from my character status and allows me to use this script without issue. Thanks everyone!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 09:12:58 AM by Maelific »

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing