Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 461252 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #960 on: September 08, 2019, 11:40:28 AM »
Would that not mean I could just stop flying and walk instead? I'll try that, thank you!

EDIT: per the helpful advice here I just stopped flying on my gargoyle which apparently removes the poisoned flag from my character status and allows me to use this script without issue. Thanks everyone!

Beautimus!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Maelific

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Maelific has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: September 28, 2019, 06:07:02 PM »
I've noticed that this script isn't grabbing the MIBs off sea serpent corpses. I'm not sure why. I used another script to ID the MIB and the findtype ID was different than the one in the script so I'm wondering if A. I'm the only one having this issue? and B. if the ID changed at some point in time.

Been messing with the script and IDs trying to get it to work but no luck so far. :(

EDIT:

I managed to get it to loot the MIB now, but it doesn't keep track of it or open it. I'll keep messing with it.

2nd EDIT: Thought I saw it loot a MIB, now it isn't again. I have no idea why not. Ugh.

3rd EDIT: Got it for sure looting MIBs now. I missed a line where it checks the serpents corpse. The ID definitely changed.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 06:01:31 AM by Maelific »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: September 29, 2019, 11:42:06 AM »
They changed the itemid when they upgraded high seas content. When I changed mine, I just searched the script for the old one and added the new one in its place. Mine pulls them and keeps track of them. The only odd thing is that it no longer opens them but its not a big deal. I just open them in my bank box when I am done running the script.\

@TrailMyx Maybe you can add this to the original post telling people to edit the classic MIB type HTD with the current type of AWJC.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 11:48:47 AM by Crisis »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #963 on: September 30, 2019, 10:06:57 AM »
+1
They changed the itemid when they upgraded high seas content. When I changed mine, I just searched the script for the old one and added the new one in its place. Mine pulls them and keeps track of them. The only odd thing is that it no longer opens them but its not a big deal. I just open them in my bank box when I am done running the script.\

@TrailMyx Maybe you can add this to the original post telling people to edit the classic MIB type HTD with the current type of AWJC.

Good idea Crisis; done.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=41.msg42#msg42
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #964 on: October 03, 2019, 04:47:45 AM »
I made a change to the posted change locations.  I gave references to the SOS farmer instead of the FaF.  I changed the first post accordingly.  Sorry about that.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline speedie1991

• Activity:
    0%
  • speedie1991 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: November 09, 2019, 08:34:30 AM »
does this still work on the 9/11/19?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: November 09, 2019, 10:10:01 AM »
does this still work on the 9/11/19?

It works wonderfully, I am using it right now. Go to the new member section and looking into how to become a member so you can actually try it out. Make 1 post has not worked for quite some time. I am not sure why everyone still tries it.

Offline docaw

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • docaw has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: November 28, 2019, 06:54:21 PM »
Suddenly I won't auto defend against water elementals.  What line can I change for that?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: November 28, 2019, 11:06:28 PM »
The server you play on may have changed the ID of the water el. Check the ID and then make sure it is correct in the script. That would be the first thing that I would check.

Offline docaw

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • docaw has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: November 29, 2019, 10:04:26 AM »
thanks.  there doesn't seem to be an enemy list as it does a findID i think and sets that to target.  I am trying to look at the calls and still green

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: November 29, 2019, 09:19:31 PM »
in the main loop,  you can add the ID of the water elem
mainloop:
gosub HandleMenu
if %autodefend = #TRUE
{
  gosub Defend NULL KI %offencetype %defencetype 8
}

Offline jcarter

• Activity:
    0%
  • jcarter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 10, 2020, 07:23:57 PM »
Is there a fix to make archery work?

When a serpent pops, it won’t equip my bow even though it’s setup. If I manually equip it’ll kill and then if I manually unequip it’ll continue.

Thanks!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 10, 2020, 08:09:20 PM »
You have to make sure that the itemid is specified in the script or it won't recognize it. Find where the other bow itemids are listed and list yours there.

Offline jcarter

• Activity:
    0%
  • jcarter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 11, 2020, 04:19:41 AM »
Got it, thanks!

Offline Dan123The123Man

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dan123The123Man has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 11, 2020, 06:02:45 AM »
Does leaving the "Enable BankRun" work for anyone else if you leave it unchecked does it not goto the bank for anyone else? I leave it unchecked and it still wants to do a bank run but I dont want it to goto the bank and im not really sure how to make it stop going to the bank even with the box unchecked.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing