Author Topic: Medusa Egg Farmer Stealth/Ninja  (Read 13573 times)

Offline sumsumTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sumsum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Medusa Egg Farmer Stealth/Ninja
« on: September 19, 2017, 11:03:28 AM »
UPDATED to 2.0

How to use:
Go to the big grassy spot and hit play. This script works best when there is a bigger spawn of snakes. You may want to work the spawn up if its low.
This script will work well and you can use it semi AFK

Updates:
Now auto sets hole location based on screen size. This will only work if you do not move your screen around. If the script is not clicking the hole, you may have to adjust where it clicks in the top of the script. PM me if you need help with this.

Now the script will loop 13 times and the walk back to the middle of the grassy spot. This stops the script from getting stuck at a hole that has not spawned all the way or spawned under brush or a cliff edge.  It DOES NOT remove that spot from the code so there's a chance you could walk back to that spot again. That's why this script is semi AFK.

Script no longer walk off screen for no reason.   

Farming eggs sucks. This will help!

Farms about 5 to 6 runs per 2 hours.

Good Luck. Please PM or post ideas.

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Egg_famer_5_30_18.txt
Medusa_egg_famer.txt
eggs_stay_alive.txt
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 05:45:47 AM by sumsum »

Offline llamas_rule

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • llamas_rule has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Medusa Egg Farmer Stealth/Ninja
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 05:01:12 AM »
Thanks for sharing this script! One problem I have is when I run it, it will walk to the nest, use flute, and then target the nest instead of targetting a snake first.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 04:55:59 PM »
Is it pulling the snakes health bar? Is there a snake on the screen? Let me know happy to help!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 12:36:04 PM »
+1
Updated

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 07:19:18 AM »
just tried this script out. so far not working as intended. it will walk to the first hole then it keeps cycling  through the mobs but never pick one or uses a flute

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 04:40:49 PM »
by chance are you using non exceptional flutes? I didn't think anyone would by them.. I'll upload a new copy now with non exceptional ones added!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 04:44:15 PM »
Heres my ICQ if that doesnt work..413875533 I tough more people would use this script. But so far no luck!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 06:02:44 PM »
I wanted to try it when u post it.  Sorry I forget about it.   I will set up one of my toon and test it.

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 03:29:23 AM »
I tried it but without success, can't remember what was the problem.

I will set up character again when i have time :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 06:39:50 PM »
Thanks! It's definitely slower then doing it by hand, since it only sends one snake at a time. But I let it run for 2 hours or so and get about 30 eggs.

Key note: I set it up so it knows where the hole is based on your screen size. To do this make sure you screen is at 0x0 or the far left and very top or you can just change the x y in the script. I though it would be better then trying to get everyone to set the x y of the hole based on their screen settings.

Let know what you think.

Offline Ghavall

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ghavall has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 03:42:15 AM »
it works for me. Slow... will mess up if no snakes on screen. ( it just stands there and loops forever). when that starts just have to move yourself to where there is snakes. Other than that works fine.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 06:01:30 PM »
Thanks, it is slow...Its best if there's snakes there already...if not in time they build up...I get about 30 eggs in an hour an half..It's just easy to run while I watch TV for guild hunts...

Thanks for the feed back!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2020, 09:03:51 PM »
Just wondering if this type of Script ever got finished...!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2020, 05:46:23 AM »
I use it. I just uploaded a new copy that I run that I have cut a few seconds of the time it takes to charm the snakes.

Here are the Issues with this type of script:

1. Holes spawn under brush.

2. Snakes Move off the screen as built in the the area of the game

3. Holes spawn on the other side of the rock wall, where you can see but cant pathfind to or under the rock ledge.

4. If you think it would be better, I can change the setup to select the hole on startup? right now it selects the hole based off screen size, but if you move you screen it will NOT select the hole. This can be fixed.

Other then that if you start the scrip with a bunch of snakes on the screen it runs fine. I will run it for a couple hours and get 40 or 50 eggs and be set for the week of medusa solo runs. I do while I watch TV just in case something happens. I dont think it will get to 100% afk but its pretty good. I would be nice to run in enhanced razor for finding the hole but Pathfinding isnt working so well on that platforum yet.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 05:57:25 AM by sumsum »

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2020, 08:06:28 AM »
I have only examined the latest one.

A few comments on the code:
You have repeat without an until in a few places. These isolated repeat statements do nothing functionally - possibly slow down the code a little if your #LPC setting is low enough.

You should restructure the routines so they have the opportunity to return cleanly. If you need to short cut back to the main loop, then provide a return status to determine the next goto statement instead of directly using a goto out of the sub.

Easyuo has a stack limit (I think it is 1000) for how many blocks it can keep track of. It is possible to get to enough to go over that limit. When that happens, scripts get into a non-responsive state. If you are only collecting for 2 hours with lots of snakes around, you are doing at most 4 per minute (a good cycle has more than 14 seconds of wait time), 240 per hour and 480 in 2 hours - maybe you don't get there. If there is a lack of snakes to charm, then it will take much less time to get to the unresponsive stack overflow state. Without the well structured subs it becomes very hard to read and follow what the script is doing.

Since I do not know the #sysmsg values, I can't figure out what happens after the sub flutechecker is called. I can't tell if it returns cleanly or builds the "gosub charm" on the stack?
I do not know if the remaining subs that process #sysmsg ever happen.

The hard coded click location could be determined using the variables for where the client window is placed (#clileft and #clitop) and even the offset could be calculated using the game window size (#clixres and #cliyres). This would improve the script so no matter the user's screen resolution, it would still target what I have to guess is near their character.

My example here assumes the original was 800x600 game window size. If it was something else then my math will need adjustments.
Code: easyuo
  1. ; At the start of the code create the X and Y offsets
  2. set %ClickXOffset #clixres / 2 + 14
  3. set %ClickYoffset #cliyres / 2 + 18
  5. ; later in the Charm subroutine:
  6. ...
  7. gosub flutechecker
  8. set %ClickX #clileft + %ClickXoffset
  9. set %Clicky #clitop + %ClickYoffset
  10. click %ClickX %ClickY mc
  11. ...
Generally players do not change the game window size while playing, but the game window could be adjusted depending on whether they want the banner menu (I forget what it's called). I have the menu sometimes to swap chat from Help to General when I am looking for something. Other times I want to move my screen layout for arranging icons or whatever - so I could see that changing. That just gives a more resilient way to handle the click locations for a variety of players.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: