Author Topic: TheReaper's Ultimate Logging Tool - Death to trees  (Read 50107 times)

Offline hxte

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hxte has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TheReaper's Ultimate Logging Tool - Death to trees
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2015, 08:24:54 AM »
Thank you. I've been out of the loop for so long.

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2015, 10:03:12 PM »
I have been using this and decided to add another book since i am only using 3...I cannot for the life of me figure out what to change to make it walk me through setup again...i have tried reading through it and changing what i thought it needed but no luck....can someone please explain what i need to do to make it run me through setup once again.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2015, 02:23:59 AM »
I have been using this and decided to add another book since i am only using 3...I cannot for the life of me figure out what to change to make it walk me through setup again...i have tried reading through it and changing what i thought it needed but no luck....can someone please explain what i need to do to make it run me through setup once again.

Code: [Select]
;==================================
; Instructions:
; Simple, have 5 rune books, 4 contain runes to trees, 1 contains
; a rune to your house (IN SLOT ONE!!!)
; If you want to get around setting it up each time, work it out
; for yourself, it's not hard. Otherwise you deserve the lengthy
; setup.
; Note:
; If you only have one book of trees, simply target that book 4 times.
set %TR_debug 0
; Remove the ";" to reset the script should you wish to change any of the setup
; gosub TM_NGFS_DeleteName TheReapers_Log_Harvester
; halt

I have never used the script, just downloaded it and searched the document for "setup" and found it. Once you remove the ; and run it, it will delete your file saving it, then put back the ; and run it again and it should have you set it up again or at least that is how I am understanding it from the instructions.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 02:26:17 AM by Crisis »

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2015, 06:26:56 AM »
I did exactly as it says in the script to reset the script in order to add a book and well it does not reset...anyone else get it to work and if so how? UGH!

OK got it!

wait 20
contpos 850 300
if %TR_save = 2 ; CHANGING THIS VALUE TO 0 actually allowed me to reset and add a book.
   {
   goto Start
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 06:38:55 AM by gruntman »

Offline Btownbrian

• Activity:
    0%
  • Btownbrian has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2015, 09:26:48 AM »
So I've looked around and haven't quite figured out exactly how I get it to target the trees once I get the script going. I've seen using old .mul files ( which I dont have ) and stuff about editing my registry? Would anyone have some input for me please.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2015, 03:14:03 AM »
You need to add the old mul files back into your uo folder. Download and these to your uofolder and it should fix your issues. I have never needed to do anything to the registry when using these. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12768.0

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2015, 09:42:10 AM »
You need to add the old mul files back into your uo folder. Download and these to your uofolder and it should fix your issues. I have never needed to do anything to the registry when using these. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12768.0

Should I keep holding my breath until Cheffe fixes EUO so that it works with UOP files?  I'm getting a bit blue here...

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
trailmyx_blue.jpg
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Btownbrian

• Activity:
    0%
  • Btownbrian has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2015, 11:16:31 AM »
Thank you for your help everything seems to be working perfectly with that! and I like your pic TM!

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Guinness has no influence.
  • Crafting Your Wears Since 97
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2016, 06:30:36 AM »
Great script brother! I had to do a little tweeking to get it to work on the freeshard I play on, but ran without issue!  :D
Community Experience Manager
LIVE Streaming Pros
Guinness Of Atlantic
Owner Of UONewBeginnings

Offline savestheyday

• Activity:
    0%
  • savestheyday has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2016, 12:37:29 PM »
Great script! Thanks for sharing!

Only required an easy QOL modification.  When you cross sub servers it seems that all your +stats are reapplied, meaning you land at your recall location with <100% HP.  I wear +str gear on my gatherers to increase the amount of weight they can carry, which trips up the script, making it think you got damaged right after recalling.

If anyone has the same problem just look for the "check_health" sub to modify what threshold you want the script to escape at! 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2016, 05:25:13 AM »
Go ready #1 rule of this site and you will see where the script/download section is.

Offline kakepare

• Activity:
    0%
  • kakepare has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2017, 08:37:15 PM »
i tried this, and like all the other lumberjack scripts i've had a go with, it wouldn't do any chopping for me T_T i have all the .mul maps (unpacked from uop files) and a mining script i've been using works perfectly. i dont know anything about how to edit scripts so i cant pinpoint where it's going wrong. from the comments on many posts about lumber scripts i gather that something is wrong with the tile scanning thingy, not sure what that means, i assume thats the bit that identifies tiles. Anyway, it looks like an awesome script and it has all the functions i wanted, but i just cant get it to do anything after it recalls to a tree :(

Offline chasemac140

• Activity:
    0%
  • chasemac140 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2018, 02:29:22 PM »
So, odd issue. I dont know how to alter the setup again to add a book in. Not a big deal as I just swapped some runes out but yea. Id love to learn!

Offline creepcraft

• Activity:
    0%
  • creepcraft has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2020, 08:34:22 PM »
Hello,

I am looking for a logging script and found this one. It ran through the setup and then recalled to the first location. When it got there all it did was reported scanning and never would chop a tree. It is looking for tilename or tiletype from what I can see but there isn't any reporting back from EUO in the TileInfo. Any ideas on this or any other scripts I might have better luck with? I will keep looking at it and see if I can figure anything else out. Thank you for your time.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2020, 09:26:40 PM »
You need to install ( copy) the old mul. file into the UO directory.   They should be somewhere around the forum
here the Link http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=14877.0

Just copy all those file in the end folder. C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 09:29:14 PM by The Ghost »

Tags: