Author Topic: Intoduction  (Read 2047 times)

Offline DrillerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Driller has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intoduction
« on: October 05, 2014, 07:23:18 AM »
Hi Guys,

Not to sure if I have posted this in the correct way, as when it comes to forums and posting stuff I am quite inept lol.

As by way of introduction my name is Driller a Nik that was given to me in the armed forces many years ago (I R OLD).
I live and work in the UK in the gas and oil industry now, but as I get older I am finding it harder and harder to keep motivated, and much prefer now to Ride my bike through Europe and enjoy the high passes through the Alps/Dolomites etc.
As for playing Ultima I started back in 98 and played through until 06 (Europa) when I took time off from playing as I went to work in Norway and with one thing and another I have just these past few months returned (Atlantic) and stared afresh. As I am a little aged I find that all this clicking is taking its toll on my fingers and find that your scripts would be of great help hehe. I was a member of Easyuo and still have access.
I hope this is whats required by way of intro if you need any info just ask even in game I play ois atlantic on my mage Polgara.

Cheers Driller

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Intoduction
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 07:29:08 AM »
Welcome to SUO

Good start, What template are you playing.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 01:16:10 AM »
Welcome aboard :) Interesting life.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 01:51:36 AM »
My mage Template is 110magery/115eval/120myst/120spellweave/120foucus/necro trying to squeeze inscrition on her some how. But as with most other players i also play other toons lol peace tamer and a provo one as well and a crafter in the making with a sampire comming up :)) i like to play different toons now and again to keep things fresh....   But its not the only mmo i play i also play eveonline as well as micro economy game called Entropia universe. Oh Shadowbane when i get the chance JellyFish Rules lol.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 05:23:40 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 05:56:07 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%