Author Topic: C2's Ultimate Casting Trainer (Mage, Myst S.W., Chiv, Necro, Resist, Eval, & SS)  (Read 88264 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
No problems here with a store-bought horse, no guild, trammel.  Went to 100 in a day.

:)

thx... so I am not crazy.  I wonder if having razor or UOA on while playing the script is making it tweak.  I know so many folks that use this successfully that I am at a loss.   :-[

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
I've used it many, many times with UOA running in the past so I'm not sure why this would be different. I'm currently working disco on another character. As soon as I get to GM I'll try to finish mystic again.

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I found a minor issue with the script.

Training mystic on my faction mage:

Went smooth until i reached the 1200 cap then it looped dismounting off faction horse saying all follow me all guard me remounting and looping over and over.

Great script other than that.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Hey C2, you remember that "Detect Hidden" thing I found out when cycling through targets and ignoring them after?

Doing Evaluate Intelligence with this script I get "findID X" when it has 0 targets. Granted this is a faster cycle then the Detect wait, but it's still there.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
I'm doing Myst with this and like OnlyInDreams, it got choked at 55 at the Mass Sleep spell. I did some digging and for one, found that "ZGB" is listed twice for the mount types (not a biggie), but the other thing that appears to have happened is that the id for my horse is not what the script finds. So after a few tests, I discovered that if I put "G_2" at the end of the finditem line in the "GetHorseTarget" sub, the horse is found with no problems. Then I removed the g_2 addition and it failed, changed it to c_2 and it failed, changed it back to g_2 and it worked.

I figure that a radius of 2 would be sufficient being that the your script dismounts, so the search need not be large, but you can choose whatever.

This is at least the 3rd time I've used this script for different skills and chars, and I love it !

Keep up the good work :)

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1 karma for figuring out that mystery... i could not reproduce it so i was clueless.  nice find!  I will add that and cerv's Find - thx guys  8)

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Man this thing just keeps getting better and better.  Soon you will be able to choose multi-skill training and will do one then the other lol.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Good find SS. Way above my knowledge and I'd still be trying to figure out what was wrong.

Offline Inspektor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Inspektor has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
Gracias! This works amazing. Hopefully I will be Legendary mysticism in no time. :)

Offline tehmt

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • tehmt has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
simply the fastest spell-related skilltrainer EVAR! ;D Thanks a lot, you rock!
 :D

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Discovered that in both the 1.3b and 1.3c versions (those are the only two I have so I don't know about the others) you have a line for casting Sleep commented out in training Mysticism and I get an error when I get to 20 mysticism telling me that I must have 33 Mysticism to cast that spell (it jumps to the next spell instead of sleep). Pretty simple fix, just uncomment that line!

And yes, I know I'm cheap for not buying it up to 40.0, but it's a brand new char that has no runes or anything, so it would take longer to run to town then it would to just train it up to 40 (i already gained like 200 times while writing this)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
LOL- i took that out because it was not working for some reason.  let me look at that again.  Did u do it on a guilded character?  I remember that it was not going off for one of my characters in tram for some reason.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
The char I was doing it on is:

Blue
Non-faction
In Fel
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
The char I was doing it on is:

Blue
Non-faction
In Fel

do me a favor and make sure to try it in tram on blue too just to help me out

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
See this baby still works :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: