Author Topic: C2's Ultimate Casting Trainer (Mage, Myst S.W., Chiv, Necro, Resist, Eval, & SS)  (Read 89571 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
this should not be the case if you have your bar pulled and you have a character with developed stats.  myst is mana intensive and you need very, very high mana for the upper spells.  I med when you have about 50 mana left for a 40 mana spell to increase med success.  it sound to me that you dont have a status bar pulled and mana shows as N/A in uo variables.  That would not be a script issue.

That is the only thing i can think of since a ton of peeps i know and even more that i do not know have not experienced this issue.

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
You are right. I didnt have the status bar pulled up. DOH! thank you for your quick response and your time and patience in creating one hell of a casting script!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
You are right. I didnt have the status bar pulled up. DOH! thank you for your quick response and your time and patience in creating one hell of a casting script!

I'll add a check for it in the next update.  thx

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Make sure you remove protection spell if you have it on!!!

Just curious!  What happens if you forget to take Protection off?

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
timings get goofed up
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
If you have GM Scribe on your caster toon, you don't have the -2 FC penalty. 

So unless you are referring to something else causing the timing issue, you should be fine.

Offline brcich

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • brcich has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile

WORKS real pretty without jewels too!!!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
Really a very nice script for Myth training. Thanks

Offline brcich

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • brcich has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
Using for Mysticism this time around.

In case you wanted to add it, CoM faction warhorse ID is: FC

I cant use the script, I am mounting a Nightmare, when I start the script dismount and mount, but then my player start saying In Zu all the time, and in the bottom of the screen says: Thats to far away.
My mystican skill now is 30.2 Medit 105
Can some one help me??
Regards

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
did you trouble shoot and try a different mount like a horse first before posting.  I ask because just maybe the id for the nightmare is not on the list.  I thought it was but that is helpful information that will certainly aide us in finding an answer sooner.  almost every mount is on that list so if needed we can add the nightmare type u have.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
did you trouble shoot and try a different mount like a horse first before posting.  I ask because just maybe the id for the nightmare is not on the list.  I thought it was but that is helpful information that will certainly aide us in finding an answer sooner.  almost every mount is on that list so if needed we can add the nightmare type u have.

I looked at the new member intro C2. He plays on a freeshard.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile

I looked at the new member intro C2. He plays on a freeshard.

Oh, in that case, it is possible that the feature of casting on your mount while mounted may not work.  I don't play freeshards or support my scripts for them because they all very so much.  It can get a little crazy.  Sorry it doesn't work on the freeshard.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
Just finished using using this Script for Mysticism, Magery, Spellweaving, and Eval on a new toon!  Works awesome and it is wonderfully fast. Thanks again C2 for a wonderful Script.  Appreciate the fact that you are sharing...!

My template:
Eval 105
Focus 65
90 Magery
120 Mystic
120 Spellweaving
120 Meditate
100 Scribe

Corrected to 100's and 120's with Equipment and Jewelry.
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
Just finished using using this Script for Mysticism, Magery, Spellweaving, and Eval on a new toon!  Works awesome and it is wonderfully fast. Thanks again C2 for a wonderful Script.  Appreciate the fact that you are sharing...!

My template:
Eval 105
Focus 65
90 Magery
120 Mystic
120 Spellweaving
120 Meditate
100 Scribe

Corrected to 100's and 120's with Equipment and Jewelry.
;D  Nice template you have there!!  :P

Scrripty

I put a little shine on your med sub.  This meds every 10 seconds for faster skill gain in med.  Not that you really need it, but there was a long pause that wasn't needed there and actually slowed the script down overall.  It would wait 10s after a med even if you hit full mana.  That just wasn't acceptable to me.  Now it flies. :)  Nice work tho.  I still use it when I need it for sure.  What I changed is below.

Code: [Select]
if %medup = #true
   {
    set %retryMed #sysTime
    gosub TM_AdvJournalSync med
    repeat
    if %retryMed <= #sysTime
    {
      event macro 13 46   ;med
      wait 1s
    }
    gosub TM_AdvJournalScan med NONE you_enter_a_meditative_trance you_are_at_peace
    if #result = #true
    {
      set %retryMed #sysTime + 10100
      gosub TM_AdvJournalSync med
    }
    if #result = #false
    {
      set %tenSeconds #sysTime + 10100
      while %tenSeconds > #sysTime && #mana < #maxmana
        wait 1
    }
    while %retryMed > #sysTime && #mana < #maxmana