Author Topic: Is woodland armor still the best?  (Read 12470 times)

Offline baldielocksTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
Is woodland armor still the best?
« on: February 19, 2020, 05:42:40 PM »
Before I left, woodland armor was able to go to 6 mods. Is it still the best way to go for a Sampire? I had an amazing suit, but it, and all my gear, got raped. No idea how, but both my accounts are blank. ugh, starting over again.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Is woodland armor still the best?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 06:50:26 PM »
I think some people are using the leather that caps LMC at 55 but I still prefer woodland.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 06:56:33 PM »
head piece some use the M&S for minix drop.  U claim the platehelm for the extra LMC.

Afew not to use alot  are using Legendary piece that have lot of mod and high resist so they can over cap  str/dex/int

You are still be able to use studded leather suit, M&S and tinker legging as a start.  u can add one legendary to help increase some stat.

Offline baldielocksTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 07:05:10 PM »
Another\new thing, legendary items. just saw some with 8 properties! where do they drop? Luck suit helps?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 07:27:02 PM »
High end boss have high end legendary drop. can get up to 10 mod maybe.   

Doing the Roof, scalis, T-map( rare), Peerless.   any monster that are hard to kill, required a few ppl to help.    Luck help with the intensity.     Greater or magor have some good stuff too.   just less mod.

Tags: