Author Topic: ScriptUO Board Rules  (Read 80260 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
ScriptUO Board Rules
« on: October 12, 2008, 12:47:09 AM »
ScriptUO Rules

Revised: 2/20/2009

1. General Board Rules:
  • No spamming
  • No multi-posting.
  • No All-Caps posting.
  • No Trolling.
  • No scamming or scam discussions
  • No douchebags.
  • No political, racial or religious discussions.  Geopolitics is OK, but no DEM vs. REP or ReligionA vs. ReligionB.  Makes me gumpy.
  • No treating other members in a disrespectful manner; this is *NOT* Stratics.  Please keep conversations constructive and diplomatic.
  • Do not argue with the Admins or Moderators, you will be banned including Elites
  • No use of improper language in posts or links.  PG-13 please.
  • Do not PM Admins or Moderators requesting special access or scripts
  • Do not PM Admins or Moderators about questions regarding scripts, please post those in the specific forum.
  • This is not a site for UO bug/cheat discussion. Especially no discussion about dupes.  What happens in the Elite section is completely different.  ;)
  • No Warez or piracy discussion
  • No discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, etc.
  • No sales of accounts or items
  • No advertisements of any kind (including siggy)
  • When posting pictures, please post a link to a picture hosting site like imageshack.us.  I will host your pictures if they have to do with a script explanation.
  • No offensive user names.  They will be changed to something less offensive.
  • No public solicitation to buy/sell scripts for RL cash or virtual loot
  • Do not contact Elites/Mods/Admins for access/copies of Elite-level scripts

2. Script Posting and Downloading Guidelines:
  • Do not post a script that isn't yours.  If you didn't write it, don't post it.
  • Give credit for code you have used from other authors
  • Posting of malicious scripts will result in an immediate IP ban. (Drop scripts, etc.)
  • Please do not PM/IM Administrators or Moderators regarding script function without first asking your question in the forum.  I wish I had a nickel for every person who ICQs or PMs me with, "Why can't I download X?" or "I can't get script Y to work, fix it." You will be placed on the PM ignore list.
  • Do not post variants of scripts found on this website; they will be immediately removed.  You are welcome to modify scripts found here for your own purposes.  Also keep in mind that posting of modified scripts on other sites will be frowned on and will immediately lead to your banning from SUO.  I will also work hard to see that you are banned on other sites.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post scripts found here on other websites.  All scripts at ScriptUO are considered copyrighted material.
  • It is perfectly acceptable to post a link to a script found on this site for other people to reference.

Please review the change in policy for script support.  HERE

3. Access Rules:
  • No connection via proxy
  • No posts are required to download ScriptUO, but you must be a registered user.
  • You may not re-post ScriptUO anywhere.  You may provide a link to this site however.
  • An introduction is required for access to all scripts. All new users are automatically Restricted. You will remain restricted until a staff member accepts your introduction.  
  • Consider your first banning the only warning you'll get.  If you are banned a second time, it will be permanent.
  • Do not comment on a script or request script support if you did not download it here.  Even if that script resides here; you must be able to download it.  All such posts will be ignored.

4. Restricted status:
Every new member here at ScriptUO will have restricted status.  This means you cannot download attachments. Please see the following post and the attached explanation to have your restricted status removed.
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1750.0

5. Elite Status:
  • Minimum of 60 days registered
  • Nomination must come from another Elite member or Moderator.  I no longer nominate members.
  • ACTIVE participation in the community required to be nominated
  • Elite members have proven themselves in the various arenas of PvP, PvM, Site participation, scripting aptitude, likable individuals.  You don't have to have all these traits aside from being likable; that's a must.  :)
  • Elite members have access to scripts not generally made public and also have the ability to post in places normal users cannot.

6. Elite Rules:
  • None, knock yourself out!
  • Possible to revise this however...

What's so good about being elite?

For starters, you have access to the following scripts:
  • ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 2.0 (statistics, additional quests, faster, random movement)
  • Trailmyx's Full Auto Fisherman (Yes, FULL auto! including donation of scales/steaks!)
  • TrailMyx's Advances CLAw - FULL (total boolean logic, AND, OR, NOT, and OMIT)
  • TrailMyx's Advances CLAw - FULL Farmers Edition (same as full edition, but with recall/return support)
  • TrailMyx's Zoo Collection Donator (Donates unicorns to Moonglow Zoo, completely automatically)
  • TrailMyx's IDOC Monitor Megalooter v2.0n (similar to public monitor/looter, but with pack animal support!)
  • TrailMyx's Beetlejacker (lumberjacking with runebook and blue beetle, includes donation support!)
  • TrailMyx's SOS Autofarmer (automatically fish up SOS MIBs)
  • C2's PvP Healer
  • C2's Ilshenar Champ Spawn Farmer - Rail Based

Best of all is you get to hang out with the games Elite players!

We reserve the right to ban users for any reason.
Please read these rules from time to time since they may change without notice.

An introduction required to download scripts here at ScriptUO!
Your post must be approved by the staff before you may download any script!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 07:45:43 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Board Rules
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 07:36:56 PM »
It seems to be time for a bump to the board rules.  Please take a moment to become familiar with them again.  Thanks.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: