Author Topic: C2's Ultimate Casting Trainer (Mage, Myst S.W., Chiv, Necro, Resist, Eval, & SS)  (Read 88268 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Made a change to mystic training.  EA must have made some change at some point that I just noticed training a guy today.  Sleep will only allow a gain if it is successful.  it the target resists it or is already slept, you never get a gain so you basically could only gain again when it wore off.  i changed sleep to eagle strike and it trains faster again.  I wonder if mass sleep is messed up like that too.  ugh!  well at least that is adjusted!

Edit:  Mass sleep is fine as is.  There were no changes to it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:58:26 AM by _C2_ »

Offline Terin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Terin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Using this to make a necro mage and have to say so far the script is working very nicely.

Thanks.

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
I had to add my horses ID to the list.

I'm having a problem on the mystic part when i get to 85 skill.  it casts on myself and i wind up killing myself.

Im not guilded and in tram.
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
I had to add my horses ID to the list.

I'm having a problem on the mystic part when i get to 85 skill.  it casts on myself and i wind up killing myself.

Im not guilded and in tram.

It should be casting on the horse that you have mounted.

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
it always had before.  Im doing it on a new char/shard and got a new horse and the script didn't recognize it, so i added the new ID.  could it be that the new id isn't showing all through the script making it not cast on it?
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
it always had before.  Im doing it on a new char/shard and got a new horse and the script didn't recognize it, so i added the new ID.  could it be that the new id isn't showing all through the script making it not cast on it?

No, it is set one time on that line.  I am wondering if you put in the character I'd by mistake.  It is the only logical possibility.  Unless the horse I'd is the character I'd.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hi C2 :)

Just started playing again so i'm not using the awesome MR LMC 2/6 suit for training. Instead i'm using a very basic LRC suit.
Selected:

Skill: Magery
Meditation: Yes
2/6: I wish :P

Started the script with about 60.0 Magery so it starts with "Dispel Field", which costs 14 mana for me (after LMC).
My maximum mana was 28.

The script would cast once and go into meditation whilst it could have tried for a second.
Minor detail but thought i would give ya some feedback. After all it's been so long ago :P

Hope you are well :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Are you holding a -29 magery wand?

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
Are you holding a -29 magery wand?

I think script uses fixed mana need and doesn't hold LMC into account.
Been long time since i looked at these scripts :P But i feel like i understand the syntax better then i did 5 years ago hehe.

gosub cast 33 20 #true 30 no 679    ;Dispel Field
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Just saying using a -29 wand you will cast lower spells (less mana) and gain faster

syntax is

sub cast ;%1 event macro, %2 mana needed, target? true/false, %4 waittime, %5 form spell (yes/no),%6 stop at skill level

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
The man up there is 100% correct. Always use a -29 item to train magery with.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
I always use a -29 SC Mage Weapon as well. I usually save a few wands from treasure chests since I always lose them lol.

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Thank you C2.

I use this script for ages, and he resist to every patch.... still working perfectly :)!

Offline CharlieB

• Activity:
    0%
  • CharlieB has no influence.
    • View Profile
I've used this script for years and absolutely love it. However it stopped working recently when trying spell weaving. I am at the word of death stage and it goes through the horse target routine, remounts and then asks where the horse is....

Offline kylezzz101

• Activity:
    0%
  • kylezzz101 has no influence.
    • View Profile
 ;)

Tags: