Author Topic: back from 2008  (Read 4039 times)

Offline toolbox123Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • toolbox123 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: back from 2008
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 09:53:12 AM »
Well Freddy is here cranking out all kinds of scripting goodness as well.  So the gangs all back, plus a whole bunch of new and great contributors.  Some are not so new, but still great people to virtually hang out with.  ;) 

That's awesome!  UO is like a bad rash that never goes away............

I just started combing over the site and looking at all the changes and WOW is all I can say.  Since I am not playing OSI any longer I am delegated to running Razor.  Have you had any luck scripting with Razor TrailMyx?  I was going to download the script for heartwood questing, however on Eclipse Shard it is all Felucia so unattended scripting would end up costing me more in deaths and stealing rather than making me $.  Wondering if the old craftmatic script was hanging around anywhere to download? 

I am recording macros within Razor to make simple bows with no issue.  I was wondering if there was a script that simply looped to get the simple bow quest and target each bow as a quest item and turn in for a satchel reward?

You play on Eclipse? The Admin is a little bit untrustable. I remind his old "Work" when i played there,too... First making lot of money via Donations, then stopping on Eclipse, making new project. Then stoppin on Relapse and come back to Eclipse after the financials were "stable again". Then Offer Item modifiers via Donation ( 10$ per 5 SDI as example) and after Billions of Gold existed, millions of artifacts and rough stones, Whiping Gold, implement an Itemmodifier Cap (after people payed hundreds of $ to get a + 1k SDI Modifier per Item) so many People lost their payments due that modifications. Then stopped Eclipse again and made a new project. Now he provide Eclipse again? That sucks:)
I only can tell you.. Dont pay wiht your money there..

And last but not least .. they had corrupt Gamemasters there and one of em banned a player in past for his own reason. The problem were, the player were an indian hacker and he ddosed the Server until his ban were removed.. Just something to smile ;)

Whoa!  that's alot to think about lol.  So far they have been great and the shard is only about 9 days old and pretty active with about an average of 35 people on at a time.  Looking at the numbers they have over 260 accounts registered and its trending upwards.  Donation shop is not too bad, I keep asking for uber items to buy but they flat out refuse to as they want it balanced rather than the way it used to be they say.  (not really going to pay for the gear, just seeing how trustworthy the game will be)

BTW using the FreeShard Heartwood Script so far and its awesome.  I can give everyone updates on the shard if anyone is interested.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 11:35:20 AM »
I looked into Razor scripting, but the syntax just wasn't very friendly.  Someday, when C# scripting is going great guns, then I'll be happy again.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 11:04:40 PM »
I looked into Razor scripting, but the syntax just wasn't very friendly.  Someday, when C# scripting is going great guns, then I'll be happy again.
Razor macroing is too much limited i know people who made very long scripts with it to fill bods etc.. but never reached a point like euo could do. For short skilling or hotkey scripts (short macros) its very good, but when it comes to real botting its too limited.
@Author. Dunno what is right now the Admin, but in past it were DXMonkey. And when he whiped the shard again.. in Fact he had over 200 people when i started there..And i know someone who spendet over 2000$ there and 2 weeks later his buyed gold and modifiers were "Whiped".
Just be careful;-)

Tags: