Author Topic: Hello from Nellie :)  (Read 6764 times)

Offline NellieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Hello from Nellie :)
« on: December 05, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »
Hi, My name is Nellie, and i'm a scripter... This is Scriptors anon isent it? i am in the right place?

Well anyway. I have been scripting off and on for the last 5 or so years, out of the 8years i have been playing UO. I always script attended and i believe thats why i have never been caught, so i will continue to be attended whenever i run scripts, i only run them on my main account and it took so long to get what i have i dont want to lose it :)

I have used EasyUO all the time i have scripted, but have never managed to get my head around working out how to write scripts for myself, I can usually mend slightly broken scripts but thats as far as it goes.

I have just decided to start doing heartwood quests again and tried to use the Craftmatic script i used a few months ago, but alas it seems to be broken now and i dont know how to fix it, so i came here in search of a replacement as the other site does not allow Quest scripts any more.

It appears that the scripts that your site have only support Beetle and by the looks of it afk training or am i missing something?

anyway, i will carry on looking, or if anybody knows how to get the craftmatic working, please give me a shout and we can get our heads togeather

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Nellie :)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 10:09:04 AM »
  Nice introduction, take a look around, read up and ask questions if you need help!

I am pretty sure TM's HW Quester works with beetle or a packie, but a beetle is preferred.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 10:10:49 AM »
Thank you for your intro...welcome to SUO. Please take some time to have a look around, and if you have anyquestions give a yell.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 10:26:52 AM »
"HI NELLIE!" (said with the rest of the group meeting in unison)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 10:31:17 AM »
welcome to the site
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 10:34:29 AM »
Oh, and BTW, the HW quester here doesn't need anything else but the beetle because it loops a rail in and out of heartwood to keep the beetle loaded.  No longer a need to wrangle all those naughty packies.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »
Thanks for all the replies, i am currently trying to get the craftmatic working as i like being in control of the script, so i can take in 4 - 5 packies full of wood, then keep on going whilst reading my book untill all 8k wood is used, i have worked out it's the new locations of the buttons on the tinker menu and the quest menu. once i have worked out how to get those locations i should be ok, if all else fails i shall try your script, which looks way more indepth but slightly more risky as i would probably be more likely to leave it to run by itself for periods of time... but i suppose thats the chance i take :)

Nel.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 11:09:09 AM »
12TimesOver is creating a new version of Craftmatic.  He'll be beta-ing it at some point soon.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 11:14:14 AM »
12TimesOver is creating a new version of Craftmatic.  He'll be beta-ing it at some point soon.

That sounds like great news, I think for the time being i will grab a blue beetle and get some wood to a bank, Using house not recommended as get far too many brigands around my house to be able to recall in safetly.

Thanks again for the Replies, the work you guys do to make our lives less click intensive is greatly appreciated :)

Nel.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »
Just avoid the temptation to AFK.  It's really easy to do with this script since it WILL run from server up to server down.  Sounds like you are more like me where I'll let it run while I'm hovering in the vicinity of the computer.

Have fun with it.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »
WHOAAAAA NELLIE   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Welcome to the site get out there and abuse that search button !!!!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 11:27:34 AM »
WHOAAAAA NELLIE   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Welcome to the site get out there and abuse that search button !!!!

would rather abuse your avatar... but hey, cant have everything we want :P

Nel.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 12:10:34 PM »
Just avoid the temptation to AFK.  It's really easy to do with this script since it WILL run from server up to server down.........

Um, do I dare admit..I leave this baby running every night when I go to bed.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »
Finding the new locations is easy as pie.

1) open UO / then open EUO
2) open the grafting gump
3) run below in EUO
Code: [Select]
contpos 0 0
halt
4) move mouse over the new button position
5) look at teh value in the right colum of euo that shows x y

After a while you will have euo opened so that you can see the x,y cords as you move the mouse

Welcome to the boards
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »
Welcome to the site.  Enjoy your stay!

Tags: