Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 713 times)

Offline BasedTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Based has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!
« on: December 01, 2022, 06:21:55 AM »
Hey there everybody. I'm brand new to OSI and actually barely touched UO before the past few weeks. I got heavily into Outlands about a month ago but felt too stressed out and didn't like the playstyle of a shard with an entirely Fel ruleset. I figured i might as well give OSI the plunge since modern era free shards seem kind of a mess. Just started up a Sampire a few days ago, so i'm going to see how OSI treats me. MMOs are some of my favorites and there are a lot of things UO does that other modern sandboxes don't, or do much worse. Adding onto that though, i've always had an interest in programming and have done some stuff here and there, even made my own Barding Outlands script. I might get into that here if my interest is high enough instead of being mostly a leecher 😅

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2022, 07:07:06 AM »
Sorry for the registration issues.  Gmail and ScriptUO are not friendly with one another!  Welcome to the site!  OSI you'll definitely get the best UO experience, so hopefully that'll work out for you.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 07:08:39 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 07:11:58 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status was lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Piller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Piller has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 07:23:58 AM »
any questions on a sampire in osi shoot me a message anytime

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2022, 03:46:19 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: