Author Topic: Pandora  (Read 11966 times)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Pandora
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 09:22:20 AM »
It ok if I just detour the train and not totally derail it is it not?  ::)
:P Hehe :P
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 12:35:32 PM »
Lets derail this train again....... that chick with the dreads in the video that Cerv posted up has a FINE FINE body!  She apparently was too ignorant to speak, because they didnt show any interview with her, but man, when you look that good you dont need to speak!  Daddy like breasts....and she had some very nice ones! LOL

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2010, 05:48:12 PM »
Got a link t that thread please i wanna check this out !!  I did a search for cerveza + dreads + breasts and then I had a nitemare and decided to just forget it until i just got the link !!  :P

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 06:23:18 PM »
Got a link t that thread please i wanna check this out !!  I did a search for cerveza + dreads + breasts and then I had a nitemare and decided to just forget it until i just got the link !!  :P

LoL Mass... It is in THIS thread... its like the second post in this thread.... the dreads was refering to the girl with dreadlocks or braids.

Heres the link anyway... just pay attention to the girl that never speaks... http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=4449.msg37367#msg37367

JaF
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 06:25:43 PM by JustAnotherFace »
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: