Author Topic: Using different bank runes  (Read 1615 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Using different bank runes
« on: May 20, 2010, 03:29:40 PM »
was wondering while running any script that lets you drop off reagents at a bank...if its possible for your bank drop off book could have like 8 different banks to drop off at and each time your char needs to drop off if the script could go down the list so your not repeating your drop offs giving ppl suspicous minds.....after I drop stuff off like 5 times in a row they start chatting with me, I don't like taking time out to prove I am there, but if I don't they call the GM then I have to bitch at them ......sure would be nice if this is possible to do :)  Thanks

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Using different bank runes
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 04:05:45 PM »
You could randomize the bank runes also.... try searching for TM's runebook subs.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Using different bank runes
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 02:23:35 PM »
YOu will find this documentation useful:

http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/Random

Instead of 0 to 99, you want 0 to 7 (or 1 to 8, if you can't wrap your head around zero as number one).

:)

Tags: