Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 461038 times)

Offline docaw

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • docaw has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #900 on: February 18, 2018, 11:52:54 AM »
+1
Thank you.  i was wondering what that was

Offline MobiPapou

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • MobiPapou has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: March 12, 2018, 08:39:28 AM »
+1
I have tried 3 account (me and my 2 brothers) one of them gets tons of fish doesn't seem to be bitting here message but does not change fishing location.

Is there something to look into ?

I am using the same computer, same client, same script... (just different config file).

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: March 12, 2018, 09:43:01 AM »
+1
What shard are you playing on? Are you using a small boat? Did you start with the boat facing north?

Offline MobiPapou

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: March 12, 2018, 09:49:37 AM »
+1
small boat, osi, facing north

116.8 skill

the other 2 that I tested with have 110 and 120 fishing and I set them pretty much in the same location. problem seem to be journal scanning when fishing in location 2 ( x-4 y-4)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: March 12, 2018, 04:10:19 PM »
+1
Which version of the script are you using? When I get a chance I will test out my script and see if I am having the same issue. it is possible that OSI changed something with all of the changes for EJ.

Offline MobiPapou

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: March 12, 2018, 04:36:46 PM »
+1
3.0b

the thing is, it is the only char out of the 3 I have tested that face that issue, the other 2 almost never run out of fish in the spots and, they have a way better mib/hr ratio.

Hey, he must have bad karma with the RNG

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: March 12, 2018, 06:05:30 PM »
+1
That guy is bug, use another one.

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: March 13, 2018, 03:33:46 AM »
+1
3.0b

the thing is, it is the only char out of the 3 I have tested that face that issue, the other 2 almost never run out of fish in the spots and, they have a way better mib/hr ratio.

Hey, he must have bad karma with the RNG

I have zero issues with this build anymore. you need to have it left on top screen or in its own client of EUO. If you run more scripts besides the looter it will glitch and say its fishing but never actually target the water. Since I run it in its own client and have it set on top screen(I run mutlple clients at a time) it has had zero issues and its been 4 almost 5 days lol

Offline MobiPapou

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx\\\\\\\'s Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #908 on: March 14, 2018, 07:23:14 AM »
+1
Ok so I did modify it to whisper (event macro 3 0) the location it was fishing in, it starts at location 2 and always fish there.

The problem is with the journal scanning of the string seem_to_be_biting, I have changed it to only biting and same thing happen.

I will try with another character, with the event macro 3 0 for location but, the seem_to_be_biting string unchanged and report back soon.

Someone has a way to modify this so it loops thru the 4 locations one after the other or a way to fix the journal ?

Post Merge: March 14, 2018, 07:36:59 AM
So it did not took long, I logged with another account, same computer, same client, same server, same script....

As soon as the message seem_to_be_biting popped up, it did switch fishing location to 3.

Will look at settings for both accounts in options and set them the same and see if there is anything in there that would be a problem.

Post Merge: March 14, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
So it looks like the issue would be with how the script handle the journal. Dont know why it does that with this character only but, I have writting a little script to run in parallel and scan the journal for the same string.

Code: [Select]
set %jrnl #jindex
while #true
   {
   if #jindex > %jrnl
      {
      set %jrnl %jrnl + 1
      scanjournal %jrnl
      if seem_to_be_biting in #journal
         event macro 3 0 Not Biting
      }
   }

and this does work, everytime the message appears in the journal, I whisper Not Biting, on the other hand, the fishing script will not recognize the string and keep on fishing in location 2 (North West).

So, this could be a good challenge for you guys.

I will, on my side, try to understand the different parts of the journal scanning procedure.

Post Merge: March 14, 2018, 10:24:11 AM
So I did found a work around.

I changed the string it evaluates.

seem_to_be_biting would not do it, so, I changed it to the full string with the character name include ( Value of the #JOURNAL variable) which was

Bewaunne_Minice:_The_fish_don't_seem_to_be_biting_here. (not real name but following the same pattern.)

It worked. so, I played with the string to add to it till the end word by word or _ or . (seem_to_be_biting_here.) did not worked. So, i went the other way following the same procedure (Bewaunne_Minice:_The_fish_don't_seem_to_be_biting)

It did work. Look like that there is a problem when scanning e: has I have tried :_The_fish_don't_seem did not worked
added the last name Minice:_The_fish_don't_seem worked, I have reduced it till it would not work again.

e:_The_fish_don't_seem_to_be_biting this is working so, there is something with the e: that it does not like !!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:28:14 AM by MobiPapou »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: March 19, 2018, 07:26:45 AM »
+1
Getting a brain fart,  Does this suppose to open the SOS bottle and save the ASOS.       

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: March 24, 2018, 03:29:55 AM »
+1
I answer my own question.  the ASOS only open the MIB,  it will not move the SOS into the bank.

Also I find out why I was dying,  I'm getting stuck in this loop of the journal near line 2730.   THis happen when I fish up  more serpernt and trying to move the corpse.  It havent see the new serpent  and Voila OoooOOO
Code: [Select]
    {
      scanjournal !temp_jindex
      str pos #JOURNAL !charname 1
      set !namepos #STRRES
      str count #JOURNAL !charname
      set !namecnt #STRRES
      str pos #JOURNAL :_ 1
      set !smcpos #STRRES
      str pos #JOURNAL !text 1
      set !textpos #STRRES
      if !textpos < !smcpos && !smcpos <> 0 || !smcpos = 1 || :_ notin #JOURNAL || VALID notin !args
        set !pass #TRUE
      else
        set !pass #FALSE
      if ( !text in #journal && ( ( !namepos = 1 && !namecnt <= 1 ) || !pass ) )
      {
        set !temp_jindex !temp_jindex + 1
        if ADVANCE in !args
          set !_jindex !temp_jindex
        set #LPC !temp_lpc
        namespace pop
        set !TM_FunctionCalled #TRUE
        return #TRUE
      }
      set !temp_jindex !temp_jindex + 1
    }

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: March 24, 2018, 08:56:01 PM »
+1
It has always opened all of the mib and asos for me and moved them to the bank. It is weird that it is not doing that for you.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: March 25, 2018, 04:29:46 AM »
+1
I add a sub  to move the ASOS to my bank , so now the sos are move to the trash can. :)

Offline Fishwife

• Activity:
    0%
  • Fishwife has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: April 03, 2018, 11:05:19 AM »
+1
Hello! Does anyone have UO Forever version of this script, or have any idea how I should go about editing this?   I'm very new to scripting and am kind of overwhelmed.  Thanks@!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: April 03, 2018, 03:25:45 PM »
+1
There would be a ton of editing but I know it works on some free shards. I would follow the directions to start it and try it out there before doing anything.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing