Author Topic: Training Pets with two accounts, EASY.  (Read 3733 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Training Pets with two accounts, EASY.
« on: May 27, 2009, 10:48:55 AM »
While sitting in writhing pain from a tooth lastnight I could not find it in me to do ANYTHING in UO lastnight.  But, I do have a couple tamers on two accounts with CU'sand GDragons that needed training badly.  So I came up with a plan.

If you have two accounts with a tamer on each and want to train your CU's and or Dragons or other pets, do this.

Get Roadkills Ultra Pet Fighter, from easyuo.com and set it up on each account for your pet(s).

If your characters are in the same guild perfect, your all set up, if not figure out a way, heres some options.

Train at a house in Fel
If characters are unguilded, guild them for tram.
If Characters are unguilded but in DIFFERENT factions, make a guild for each and goto war for Tram.

Now, fire up Razor and make a macro that says all guard me every 30 seconds.

Empty your pack of everything and put as many bandages in there that you can hold, even over weight, for me it was 5k or so.

Have both toons start their all guard me macro and make sure it loops.  Then have one pet attack the other.  RK's Petfighter will auto vet when needed and the pets will stay fighting until you stop them.  I started this at 11:30pm lastnight and at 8am servers went down and I still was not out of bandages and both CU's for 100 across the board, except for resisting spells.

And there you have it, two pets trained to max in one night.

Hope this helps you guys.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Training Pets with two accounts, EASY.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 10:50:34 AM »
Forgot to add, this will also skill up Vet and Lore passively if you dont have them maxxed.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Tags: