Author Topic: Endless Journey & Training Scripts  (Read 4993 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Endless Journey & Training Scripts
« on: October 27, 2019, 10:42:49 AM »
Has anyone found a way to get around this issue? EJ cannot access secures and the bank box has items added by gumps and clicking to take out. If you have 10k boards and only want 400, it will still take the whole stack.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Endless Journey & Training Scripts
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 08:31:08 PM »
No I have not found a way around.  Not that I have put lot of thought into it.   I have a tamer that I use as back up.  that about it.   But I want to build a guy to farm a few resource and the secure have stop me for the moment.  Event if house is public and access to anyone , it wont work.  It the point of those access,  Event the BOS  wont work :(

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 09:04:29 PM »
+1
Farming resources as an EJ account is still limited (plain resources only?). Never the less, if you have a bot that accepts trade items - you could have multiple EJ accounts handing off materials farmed.

The bank works similar to the jewelry boxes. I have a script that gathers data from the jewelry box (without finditem/event property), so it is possible to interact with the EJ bank.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 03:52:39 PM »
Gardian, now you got me intrigue.   I had been thinking how to get info of those jewelry, without looking at each one of them.   I have lot of them  and it hard to find what I wand I see another project coming my way ago. 
Thx for the info.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 03:57:23 PM »
Ghost,
I can share what I have for the jewelry box if you are interested.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 12:40:26 AM »
+1
For skill training, a pack horse/llama works fine. You can set a house to public and train inside of it. And if you're already planning on using a chr to "trade off" with then all you need to do is use that same chr to stock the packhorse. Have trained multiple EJ accounts this way via packies at banks and in public houses.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 02:06:43 PM »
For skill training, a pack horse/llama works fine. You can set a house to public and train inside of it. And if you're already planning on using a chr to "trade off" with then all you need to do is use that same chr to stock the packhorse. Have trained multiple EJ accounts this way via packies at banks and in public houses.

I learn something new every day. I never thought about using a packy in place of a secure. I gave you double rep!!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 06:09:56 PM »
he might not talk often, but his word still have weight.   
Nice to see you Dxrom

Tags: