Author Topic: Spill it: What drops the Demon Bridle Ring?  (Read 4191 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Spill it: What drops the Demon Bridle Ring?
« on: March 19, 2010, 05:18:12 AM »
Reference link: http://www.uoguide.com/Demon_Bridle_Ring

Which renowned monster is droping this fellow?  I am there...

And have you seen the prices that slither is commanding in Luna?  Sheesh...time to fire up the army and kill some slashers wholesale.

:)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
Re: Spill it: What drops the Demon Bridle Ring?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 01:00:36 PM »
A friend of mine got one. He said he picked it up off the ground at the (I'll check again once he's on) slime/grizzle/acid ele spawn. I think it's the one that drops DCI essence. He thinks (maybe knows?) that it spawns on the ground where the renowned spawns.... Or maybe someone was dumb and dropped it on the ground and he got lucky.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 01:09:11 PM »
Slashers are tough..........

His curse lowers your resists just like a player curse, which lets him 1 SHOT you with his dismount fire move if you have less than 110 hp.

Demon Slayer Comp Bows + Wraith Form
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 01:58:02 PM »
i read somewhere that the specials spawn on the ground when the monster dies.  odd

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 04:25:28 PM »
i read somewhere that the specials spawn on the ground when the monster dies.  odd

Someone get the ids for these and yea um.  Please.  Get the id. :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 08:11:36 PM »
A friend of mine got one. He said he picked it up off the ground at the (I'll check again once he's on) slime/grizzle/acid ele spawn. I think it's the one that drops DCI essence. He thinks (maybe knows?) that it spawns on the ground where the renowned spawns.... Or maybe someone was dumb and dropped it on the ground and he got lucky.

I call shenanigans, I've killed that fellow a few dozen times.  However, I'm willing o put some time in tonight to see if your friend's rumor has merit.

:)

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 08:34:31 PM »
I have seen a few SA items spawn on the ground near where the renowned dies.  I killed the big pixie once and a pillar of strength spawned on the ground about 8 tiles from where it died.  I also picked up a token of holy favor off the ground near where a renowned fire deamon died.  I have looted a token of holy favor off a renowned fire elemental corpse, I have looted the beserkers breastplate from medusa's corpse. 

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 09:22:59 PM »
Hmm...interesting.  I'll concede that you're right, but that has to be a bug.

Scrripty

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 09:39:52 PM »
Can we get this moved for more private discussion? :)

Tags: