Author Topic: Dual Client Healing Trainer  (Read 8545 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Dual Client Healing Trainer
« on: April 27, 2010, 06:49:40 AM »
Code: [Select]
;=========================================;
; Script Name: Dual Client Healing Trainer;
; Author: Cerveza                         ;
; Version: 1.0a                           ;
; Shard OSI/FS: OSI/FS                    ;
; Revision Date: 04/27/2010               ;
; Purpose: Train Healing Quickly          ;
;    ____         _      _  __   _ ___    ;
;   / __/ ___ _ _(_)_ _ | |_\ \ / / _ \   ;
;   \__ \/  _| `_| | ` \|  _/ / \ \/ \ \  ;
;   __/  \ (_| | | | |) | | \ \_/ /\_/ /  ;
;   \____/\__|_| |_|  _/\__\ \___/\___/   ;
;                  |_|                    ;
; Setup: SET %HITS to whatever value you  ;
; want to use the trapped crate. Normally ;
; lower level Tinker trapped crates do    ;
; around 30 hps to a 0 resist char        ;
;                                         ;
; Start script on the char who will be    ;
; training healing. Script will ask       ;
; to target the char your healing.        ;
;                                         ;
; Ensure you have bandages VISIBLE in a   ;
; container (bank, secure) that the       ;
; training char can drag/drop from.       ;
; Thanks:                                 ;
; Endless Night - uoXL setup and swap     ;
; v1.0 - First SUO full release           ;
; v1.0a - Added delay in setup target     ;

Trains healing with dual client.

Make sure your "Trainer" has bandages visible in a secure container or bank. Script will drag/drop 500 at a time when no bandages are found in your backpack.

The healing target should have NO armor on so he takes more damage from the tinker trapped box.

Load script on your Trainer and hit play. Target the training char and the healing target, then select the crate in the targets backpack (could be secured if the target has access to it).

If the targets hit points are above the set level (%hits = XX) then he will trip the crate taking damage. The healer will then start a bandage. You may have to adjust the delay so you don't "overlap" bandages. Currently the delay is set at 3 seconds which should be around 30 dex.

When the trainer runs out of bandages in his pack he should locate the visible bandages in your secure/bank and drag 500 into his pack and continue.

Let me know if you encounter any issues.

UPDATED 23 JUN 10
v1.0a - Added delay in setup target (allows you to target stat bar)

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
DC Healing.txt
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:48:05 AM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
Re: Dual Client Healing Trainer
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 03:36:11 AM »
6 hours at a bank took one char from 50 to 90. 6 more hours took another char from 50 to 90.

Pretty happy with the results. Rez'n might work as well, but I'm not sure it'd be quicker.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 09:55:17 AM »
Updated - added a 1/2 second delay when selecting chars. Prior to this you could click on a status bar and it would "hang" on the cursor. This fixes that problem.

Used it last night to take a char from 50 to 95 healing in about 6.5 hours.

I'm still considering switching to resurrection at 80 skill, but I actually think it's faster just healing.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 11:44:18 AM »
What about using a low level poison trap on your box?
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 11:45:49 AM »
I think cure and heal are about the same thing. They each take the same amount of time. I might play with lesser poison, low level tinker box and see if curing is any better at 60.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 01:44:24 PM »
the gains slowed down so much i just placed jewelry on to get me to the needed 80 to start rezing and take it off and i got gains.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 09:56:31 AM »
I've used this on three new chars to take healing from 50 to ~95. Each took app six hours. Like most skills, gains slow when you get more skill.

I've debated poison and rez for this. I don't think either is worth doing. Curing poison is the same as healing and Rez takes 2x the bandage time which actually cuts your gain chances in half. I don't think there is any evidence to show that a rez bandage has a higher gain chance then a heal bandage.

If someone proves to me that curing or rez increases chances to gain significantly, then I may include it.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 08:23:23 PM »
I personally don't think anyone should need anything over 90 healing (+ enhanced bandages = 100healing) which is more than enough!! Put any extra points in anatomy so you get the damage AND the healing benefit. So I agree, not worth it to switch to rezing. This is the same method I have used for probably 5-6 chars!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 09:31:55 PM »
nice script mate but was wondering couldn t u do this with trap box and heal self i know the bandage speed would be slower than cross healing with two accounts but would illiminate the need for second account

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 03:26:39 AM »
Trap box, heal self can be written in 1 min... you can use the info in here to make it.

A great project for a new scripter ;)

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 08:13:35 AM »
Trap box, heal self can be written in 1 min... you can use the info in here to make it.

agreed scratches head as he begins to understand

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 06:37:21 PM »

Or you could download my Trapped Box Healing/Anatomy Trainer!

Oh, and it took me 7 mins and 3.5 versions to get it right!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: Cerveza