Author Topic: Cratmatic by Tazzman  (Read 4891 times)

Offline bearmanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bearman has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Cratmatic by Tazzman
« on: December 31, 2010, 05:08:21 AM »
Hi

I hope someone can help me. I have searched the whole of Sosaria to find this script and have now taken the risk of using Narvey night eyes wondrous web but still I am at a loss to find it. Please can anyone point me in the right direction. I have my trusty
compass at hand to guide me.

Thanks

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Cratmatic by Tazzman
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 11:23:31 AM »
the original author of that script is no longer playing and to my knowledge it is not hosted anywhere.  the hearwood script here is superior to it but that is the closest public item on site.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 12:33:12 PM »
I think I have the one from here and it works great and I'm glad the author wrote it. The problem I have is I want to do smith and tinker quests but I can only see carp and fletch quest options.

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 03:59:32 PM »
My understanding is craftamatic has been broken since sa came out.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 05:19:11 PM »
But the SUO heartwood quester is not broken :)

Scrripty

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 06:11:32 PM »
But the SUO heartwood quester is not broken :)

I think he's lookin for the Elite version. :)  You'll have to write your own code for that if you can't find it anywhere else.  I believe the elite version supports those quests, but it's obviously private.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 06:27:44 PM »
yeah,  the old craftmatic was nice because it did all the different quests... well at least one for each area.  the public heartwood quester only has the most popular runic wise.  yes the elite does all areas.  the old version of craftmatic only really needed gump size changes and crafting menu location changes.  you would also need that kalcor file from easy uo or where ever it is now.

Scrripty

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 06:36:29 PM »
yeah,  the old craftmatic was nice because it did all the different quests... well at least one for each area.  the public heartwood quester only has the most popular runic wise.  yes the elite does all areas.  the old version of craftmatic only really needed gump size changes and crafting menu location changes.  you would also need that kalcor file from easy uo or where ever it is now.

You could easily write your own detection routines using my poor man's ocr sub. :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 05:02:56 AM »
hehe you say easily write my own routine.... I wouldn't know where to begin :-D
Thanks for all the info though :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 09:12:26 AM »
I have a working copy of the "old" Craftmatic - I have the 12x modified version of which there is a non-working beta in my script library. If I could ever get myself to play the game again I would finish it and release a public version.

Don't mean to seem like I'm rubbing it in, I'm not, just makes me wonder if I should actually finish this thing up. So many things to do, so little time!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 03:56:10 PM »
I would love you forever and ever. So would all my guild mates. I'm trying to get as many recipes as I can so I make any of their needs.
Please could I have a copy of the working one? If you want to keep private then I understand :-)

Tags: