Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 424915 times)

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #1005 on: April 03, 2020, 10:14:48 PM »
No idea if I have ever modified this script before, but it would be near line number range 236-248 (assuming I did not ever change anything prior).

Specifically in the Main: loop the add for moving onto your house steps would be inserted here:
Code: easyuo
  1. gosub hiding 60
  2. menu get EUOCheckUseBank
  3. if #MENURES = #FALSE
  4. {
  5. ; Move into the house statement gets added as this line
  6.   gosub open_source %lootbag -1
  7.   finditem * C_ , %lootbag
  8.   if #FINDCNT > 0
  9.   {
  11.     for #FINDINDEX 1 #FINDCNT
  12.       gosub DragItem #FINDID #FINDSTACK C %lootstorebag
  13.   }
  14. }

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 04, 2020, 09:58:33 AM »
+1
This iis not a script issue.

It is how the game is design.   The house items are only loaded when you enter your house.    Instead of using a box in your house, why not use a mail box, those are always available when the house items are not loaded..

It just a matter of where you lock down your secure.   Anything on the step is visible.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
House loaded.JPG
house not loaded.JPG

Offline Danimal2020

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Danimal2020 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 28, 2020, 05:15:37 AM »
Script runs to a point and stops. I am able to set it up, and my character makes his way to heartwood and dismounts beetle. Then he just keeps opening and closing the paperdoll for the quest giver. Anyone else run into this? I have read through all the steps several times and cant figure out what I am missing. Possible the resolution im running at or something?

EDIT>> Found it. (The rail engine link does not work. Anyone know where to find that?)

Script works, working out a couple of user errors right now. People still use this baby?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 09:02:36 AM by Danimal2020 »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: May 02, 2020, 05:39:40 PM »
The solution to your problem is right here.  http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=15545.msg121887#msg121887

The quest window doesn't stay on top anymore once you double click the NPC,   EN'  posted his gump stay on top.

This will take some setup on your part and to modified the accept quest part.

Offline Xenomorphe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Xenomorphe has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: May 06, 2020, 10:10:20 AM »
This iis not a script issue.

It is how the game is design.   The house items are only loaded when you enter your house.    Instead of using a box in your house, why not use a mail box, those are always available when the house items are not loaded..

It just a matter of where you lock down your secure.   Anything on the step is visible.

I loaded this up today and it works great. Kudos to the scripter god.  I do however have an issue that I'm not sure how to fix yet.. I have a box with my stash on the step of my keep and when the cycle in heartwood ends, it recalls me home, however the chest does not reload on my screen so the script doesn't locate my supplies. moving forward 1 step forward would reload the contents of my keep and then it would continue.  Any ideas? just need to walk 1 tile forward onto the steps, but no idea where in the script to put a Move..

The solution to this is to go into options/eyeball/Display all public house contents.

If you do that it will show up every time.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: May 06, 2020, 11:25:34 AM »
Can you post a pic of your setup.   

Maybe the script don't see the house refresh.   If I recall correctly,  the chest need to be on the South or east side of the house. 
Do you use the skill hiding.

Offline Xenomorphe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Xenomorphe has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: May 06, 2020, 11:36:49 AM »
I just have a standard keep with the secure on the steps on the south side.  When I was using something for LJ i realized it wouldn't appear every time I recalled back.

After I turned on the show all public house contents it worked like a champ for me.  It could have something to do with the stairs on the keep being inside the overall footprint of the house and I haven't tried with any other building design.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: May 06, 2020, 12:02:21 PM »
Try to use a mail box.

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
  • CityKitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: August 27, 2020, 03:03:10 PM »
Is this script no longer supported? I get a 404 for the rail file link and the claw link and I don't see any alternate download location.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!
If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: August 27, 2020, 03:42:46 PM »
ScriptUO no longer has SMF in the addresses. If you remove it, the links work just fine.

Rail - http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=16.0;attach=6
Claw - http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.0

TM doesn't play much anymore but can still answer a lot of questions when he is on.

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
  • CityKitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: August 27, 2020, 04:46:43 PM »
Ahh thank you so much. I have all the crafters and I have days and days where all I do is Hearwood. This script sounds like it can help make it less painful.

Thanks for the quick response!
If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1016 on: August 27, 2020, 08:46:41 PM »
I fixed those links in that thread.  Hadn't edited that post since 2011.  lol.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: August 28, 2020, 02:35:16 AM »
Thanks TM!

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1018 on: August 28, 2020, 09:08:45 AM »
Thanks TM!

Thanks for noting that.  The last time we needed that "SMF" directory is back when we were back here:

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
scriptuo_v10.png
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: August 28, 2020, 06:34:40 PM »
Good times! It is hard to believe that I have been here for 10 years. Though the first 2 were more lurking lol.