Author Topic: Wakened UO  (Read 7302 times)

Offline ScorpioTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Wakened UO
« on: July 12, 2014, 03:52:32 AM »
This is the server i currently play on, very well made ML clone. Pvp wars are brewing if you are into that. Currently there aren't alot of PK's but its a growing shard with a very nice player base, people will help you get on your feet. Even the few pkers ive seen constantly help noobs with starter ps's and gear. Me and some friends are getting set up now and will eventually get pvp poppin on the server once we can get correctly geared. full functional and accurate Peerless. No stupid custom arty's. 250 stat cap, 720 vet skill cap. as per osi single stat caps. ToTs, Doom, Conjurer's gear, Clean Up Brittania, Library Donations, Spellweaving, Vesper Donations, ML runics, Craftable ML arty, etc all functioning fully.

I have only noticed 2 customs thus far that are worth noting. with 120 tame/lore you get a 6th pet slot. And they added pack leaders back into the game, very nice additions for pvmers IMO.

All other customs i have noticed are deco or just item type changes in same slot to a few library donation items and spawn rewards. Very well made and not overdone customs.

If you lik ML this is where you need to be. Check it out: https://www.wakened.net

Offline Sgt.Slaughter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Sgt.Slaughter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wakened UO
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 06:01:09 PM »
Hey bud becareful, the staff here are corrupted they are ex staff from demise that were barred from demise. after numberous attempts to ruin the server and to bring players to their own new one.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 09:26:03 AM »
They weren't banned for being corrupt but i know where they came from i was on Demise years ago :) They are doing an exellent job honestly. You would be amazed.

Offline Chops

• Activity:
    0%
  • Chops has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 11:32:47 AM »
I would play there, but the low population and the high ping (for someone in europe) puts me off.

Offline oxygen616

• Activity:
    0%
  • oxygen616 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 08:34:57 AM »
I would play there, but the low population and the high ping (for someone in europe) puts me off.
Im from europe. Cool server. Fun. And perfect ping

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 05:01:44 AM »

They set up a connection point in europe to improve ping

Tags: