Author Topic: Survival Dungeon  (Read 5319 times)

Offline hairybanthaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hairybantha has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Survival Dungeon
« on: October 05, 2010, 07:09:27 AM »
     The shard I play on "Allure of the Unknown" has added a new dungeon, the Survival dungeon.  I don't know if any other shards have something like this.  To enter it places everything in your bankbox so you start out completly naked. Initially all weapon and armor has to be looted from lower level mobs. Some do carry pickaxes and val. runics so it is possible to craft high end stuff.  Left handed weapons also drop in there which can be weilded along with a two handed weapon.
     So while I'm in here I'm a pure warrior,  I usually run a sampire but i've been stripped of my precious necro spells.  So I need to know what the best way to allocate my stats and what's the best two handed swordsmanship weapon.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Survival Dungeon
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 07:12:14 AM »
Now THAT is a damn cool idea! Love it!

Of course my comments don't answer your question, I just thought that was cool. Big thumbs-up to the admins on that shard!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 07:25:18 AM »
Yea its by far the most fun I've ever had in UO

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 08:26:58 AM »
That is a damn awesome idea !! There should be somehting like this implimented on osi shards also.  That is like how i used to play back before there was Carebear land and insurance. I would wait back in the shadows hidden until someone would die and then loot there body and have me a nice suit plus lots of reagents or weapons !!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 08:49:54 AM »
There is nothing like the thrill of a swarm of mongbats headed your way with nothing to defend yourself but your fists and your wits.  lol
   Oh and we're running SA right now if that makes a difference

Scrripty

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 06:46:34 PM »
That is a cool idea.  There should be a cheap vendor on the off chance you wrestle enough mongats you can afford a npc weapon!  Be kinda fun to have to ask people for help to kill trolls again.  hehe  It would be like starting over but way more fun.  Id be in that dungeon 24/7.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 10:06:01 AM »
....Left handed weapons also drop in there which can be weilded along with a two handed weapon.....

So I need to know what the best way to allocate my stats and what's the best two handed swordsmanship weapon.

You can weild 2 weapons??  Which specials does it allow you to use?

I personally love my Double Axe.  Especially for my sampires.  With 180 Dex and 30 SSI, it swings at 1.25 (max weapon speed)

I don't know what you have on that shard, But even with 125 Dex and No SSI it's still reasonably fast.  Good for clearing out small mobs with whirlwind. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 10:10:23 AM »
That's a great idea really sound kinda fun.  I'd love to see alexandria implement something like that.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 12:34:53 PM »
I would actually visit that dungeon if it was OSI.  I might even kill other players there.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 07:44:05 PM »
So would I!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 08:06:58 AM »
I am in so who is posting the idea over at stratics?

Tags: