Author Topic: 5000 POSTS!!!  (Read 10321 times)

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: 5000 POSTS!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 01:08:13 AM »
mathemagical??????????? aihaiuhaihaiuia  ;)

Offline ToptwoTopic starter

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 05:20:46 AM »
Unfortunately, the Ultra Elite section is 10K posts.  I think the fully patched EasyUO is in there so I better start posting!!  :p

Can you mathamagicly add 10000 posts to a few of the people around here that are REALLY Jonesing so they will settle down a bit ;) Let em have their EUO update !!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 05:50:28 AM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 05:49:11 AM »
Unfortunately, the Ultra Elite section is 10K posts.  I think the fully patched EasyUO is in there so I better start posting!!  :p

Cab you mathamagicly add 10000 posts to a few of the people around here that are REALLY Jonesing so they will settle down a bit ;)

A reminder: I rly need stop unuseful posts =( . sorry toptwo i will stop =/ i used the topic like a chatbox =(

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2009, 05:52:14 AM »

A reminder: I rly need stop unuseful posts =( . sorry toptwo i will stop =/ i used the topic like a chatbox =(

There is nothing wrong with that :) post away!

The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 08:45:14 AM »
Amen and well said TT. I would like to call each and everyone of you friends also.  Maybe TM can be pawpaw and Cerveza can be our long lost uncle or something.  :P

I think we should call TM "Gramps"...I don't know about Cerveza...I guess it's ok if he's Uncle Cerv as long as he's not the creepy uncle always trying to hit on you.... :-\
 ;) :D ;D :P
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 08:46:11 AM »
Nah, thats wicked Uncle Ernie!

Offline Abyss

• May I buy a "2"?
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Abyss has no influence.
  • RAWR!!!
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2009, 08:19:35 AM »
Belated Congratulations :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 07:41:06 PM »

Abyss have you just started or been playing on sonoma?  I think i meet you tonight at luna bank on sonoma :)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2009, 08:06:08 PM »
"Existential" is the next tier past transcendental.

Belated Congrats.

:)

Offline Abyss

• May I buy a "2"?
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Abyss has no influence.
  • RAWR!!!
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 03:39:04 AM »

Abyss have you just started or been playing on sonoma?  I think i meet you tonight at luna bank on sonoma :)

Nah I'm on ATL. Never actually been to Sonoma...I may start a char there once I get re-established.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 06:21:11 AM »
Nice work TM!!!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline chrisflash666

• Activity:
    0%
  • chrisflash666 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 06:39:25 PM »
lol Esoteric could be the new level of achievement for over 5000 posts...just adding my 2 cents...lol

Scrripty

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 06:59:46 PM »
This shouldn't be a congradulatory thread, it should be an intervention. :)

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »
I have to agree with Twinkle McNugget, especially since when you look at TM's current count (5774 as of my post) you realize it only takes him a couple months per 1000 posts!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 08:55:37 PM »
Well, believe it or not, ScriptUO has been "live" for nearly 2 years now.  So really that's not too bad.  Hey, what other sites have the founders as active as we are?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: