Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 519034 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2009, 05:39:24 PM »
I noticed when pulling big fish, if one is on the floor of the boat, you won't pull another one unless you cut that one up, or move it to your bag.. not sure if you move it away from your feet if you will pull another one.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2009, 06:25:19 PM »
Hmm, I've had multiple fishies there before.  How are you sure?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2009, 12:54:19 PM »
i haven't had this problem before.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2009, 02:03:53 PM »
i've been fishing about 20 hours a day for a week, when I wake up, come home from work, or any other time, I seem to have only pulled up 1 big fish. when I cut it up, no other fish is there.  still havn't pulled a fish over 190 yet ;/ my biggest fish is 160 somthing.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2009, 02:39:51 PM »
Heh, that sounds about right.  I think my largest was around 187 or something.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 16, 2009, 01:15:00 PM »
I want the script to open my MIB's but only keep the ASOS.  How do I make it do that?  I have checked MIB's and ASOS but it's keeping the plain SOS'.  Do I uncheck MIBs?  If I do will it still open them and open them to check for ASOS and junk non ancients?  Came home w/ my stupid bank full hahaha.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #156 on: June 16, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »
Yes, uncheck MIBs.  If you have ASOS checked, it'll keep  those, but otherwise the MIBs will be checked by not dragged into your pack.

LOL, yes I've had overfilled banks lots of times.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 16, 2009, 03:31:31 PM »
What happened? I can't get an ASOS for the life of me anymore same with Toptwo he messaged on ICQ crying about the same thing. In the beginning I was pulled in 2-3 or so a day per account. Now I can't get hardly any.

Maybe one of the Devs came to SUO and saw the shoutbox with all this talk of Fishing and turned off the ASOS because of the FAF! ??? LOL!

Streaky....and discouraging. Gonna keep at it. Real fisherman have patience!

Are there certain waters better than others?

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2009, 04:09:43 PM »
I'm up to 21 ASOS since I GMd my fishers.  I haven't ran em in a day or so though :/  Back to running them :P  One day I'll fish them up.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 17, 2009, 01:19:15 PM »
ya sometimes you run into a dry spot.. just force your boat to sail for a bit.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2009, 09:14:20 AM »
Jumping on board the fishing game here finally! TM, great script mun!

So, I would love to read all 11 pages of discussion before asking a question that has already been addressed but, frankly, I don't have time. If it has been discussed please tell me and I'll find it otherwise input is appreciated!!

A couple of times now I have come back to find my toon fighting two serpents. I don't have any idea how this happens however, once one is killed, the toon just casts offensive spell over and over without targeting the next serpent. In the meantime it's doing fine keeping up with the heals (thank you Protection). I came back once to find the toon casting like this with no other serp corpse around and my armor almost history, i.e. it looks like it will sit there in this healing loop indefinitely.

Now I can only guess as to what might be happening because I haven't studied it further but it's acting as if it knows it's being attacked however doesn't have an appropriate target to cast on, ie it is still looking for the old target maybe? Typically I have to pause EUO, kill the serpent, and hit play again and the script kicks right in looting the newly killed corpse.

Without going through your script and flowcharting your logic I'm afraid I have nothing else helpful to add!! Please let me know if there is anything else I can test/provide.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2009, 09:28:44 AM »
fortunately i'll be starting up with this script again since i'm depleting my supply of unopened mibs with the new mib hunter.  i'll have to take a look at it.  frankly, it's been a long time since i've used it so i don't have any insight at the moment.  i'm inspired to fish these up on lexia because of the 8k/chest.  i'm poor right now.

at one point, it handled multiple serpents well.  on alexandria, sometimes up to three.  so perhaps something changed on osi.  dunno.  do you have autodefend checked//

for now, you'll just have to live with that feature until i can get back up to speed.  i'd appreciate any additional information you might come up with.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2009, 10:05:36 AM »
I am using a mage and I am handling 2 serps without any problems...haven't seen it handle 3 yet but I am running it 99.9% unattended.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2009, 10:18:40 AM »
No worries, just reporting :) Not really that big of a deal, I'm still running mostly fully automated around the clock. Been a total of three times in about 4 days. It kills most serps without issue, not sure about autodefend, I'll look at that tonight.

On other notes, I did change EB to MindBlast since I have no eval, added Butcher's War Cleaver to a !SkinToolTypes variable at the top of the setup sub.

I do have some funkiness with leather and/or scales sometimes being left on corpses but as this is nothing more than a "nice to have" while fishing. I may try to pull some extra info together sometime but certainly no priority there, may even be related to the War Cleaver use which can sometimes be quirky; I'll test without it and see if I notice it happening.

With all that said sir, this is by far the best automated fishing script I've ever used. Me loves it! Rekindled my love for fishing in UO, next I'll have to try out your MIB hunter since my bankbox is full! Lot's of Plainly's too for my TMapper which I need for the Tattered Wall Map's.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2009, 10:22:04 AM »
The leather/scales option is something you'll just ahve to live with.  The OSI instanced corpses sometimes messes that up.  I ended up fixing that in the CLAw, and attempted a fix in the FaF but that fix breaks RunUO.  You might miss 1-50 so I'd consider that a near zero loss.  Again, I may address it with the next pass, but with all these scripts to support, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing