Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 518187 times)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2010, 11:27:40 AM »
Just a question to users out there and Big Fish.  i have big fish at the default or 190 and have yet to ever get one as a keeper.  Are they really that rare?  We are talking major afk macring here too!  One acct for 63 days straight and another for 32 days 24/7 macroing.  Anyone else get any?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2010, 11:34:42 AM »
The big ones are pretty rare.  They go over 225.  Biggest one I've kept so far was 185.  I just stopped trying to collect them.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2010, 01:10:47 PM »
Hehe- well at this point I just look in the full bag just for the heck of it.  I am not out there for the big fish anyways but it might be nice to mount one for the heck of it!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2010, 05:01:02 PM »
I had one last year of 192 pounder but it decayed in the hold of my ship DOH !!!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2010, 01:28:38 AM »
I've gotten two at 190. ;/ and I've spent months fishing...

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2010, 01:43:32 PM »
Looks at TM... are the new fish going to be added to the loot list?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2010, 03:34:11 PM »
As soon as I get a complete findtype list from someone.....
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2010, 06:55:29 PM »
Looks like there's a couple additional annoyances.  Recall point is no longer behind the mast, but next to the plank.  May be a bit random, so I'll have to create a routine so that you'll pathfind to the correct location.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2010, 01:21:55 AM »
doesn't matter anymore... I duno if you plan on converting all of your scripts over to OEUO if you do it will be a while before I see this one in the works...

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2010, 01:26:02 PM »
here are a few of the fish id's alot of the fish have differant names, but the same type.. so here is what I have so far.

regular fish...
NMZ_UYZ_WYZ_RMZ_DQD_FQD_EQD_QMZ_SMZ_TYZ_ZYZ_SMZ_GQD_OMZ

and some of the new heavy fish
EQD_QZZ_NZZ_NMZ_ZYZ_UYZ

you will again notice. some of the big fish have the same id as smaller fish, they are also date stamped with your characters name on it.
so that might help weed them out...
with the new fishing quests we don't want to cut them up and dump them anymore.. we would like to save them in the bank secure ;)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2010, 01:29:01 PM »
Do you have some examples of differences in the #property return value?  would be nice to see if there's something unique that shows up there to make the sorting easier.

I'm probably not going to be buying this upgrade, so be sure you can give me extra details.  I certainly won't be buying it within the next 2 weeks since that's how long I'll be away from home.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 01:32:09 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 30, 2010, 01:34:35 PM »
unfortunately this list is huge...

Fish Guide

I was hoping there was some sort of similar value myself...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2010, 01:37:17 PM »
That's not really good news.  I REALLY don't want to spend much/any additional time on EUO.  I hate using it now that I've got enough Lua under my belt.  I don't mind using my old scripts, but I'm going to be REALLY resistant to adding large features to any of the older scripts. 

Easy additions - no problem.  So keep looking for that magic way... ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2010, 01:41:26 PM »
I know this isn't one of your easier scripts to update.. and I understand the Lua phase out.. I'll be playing around with this.. hopefully I can figure something out without much nagging.. I don't expect you to be committed to updating this, I know it was a big update. as I get more info I can update more.. btw.. is there a way you can update your finditem sub to create a txt file? or that famous copy to clip board function. that could help me transfer more information over.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2010, 01:45:52 PM »
I'll do that for you tonight.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing