Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 519165 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #315 on: January 12, 2012, 07:46:54 PM »
huh.. I thought this script already did that... maybe in inserted it on my own end.. oh well.. good update.

I fixed the SOS farmer, but not the FaF.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

silath44

« Reply #316 on: January 15, 2012, 06:15:41 PM »
OSI:LS
I had the issue, that the script would not deal with Special Fish (would not trash/cut) I decided ultimately that cutting them was the easiest option and fixed the issue by adding the missing values to the carve list.

Also the script has an issue in that it tries to recall to the bank location I am already at. I have not looked into patching that yet.

Setup included (maybe I have something set funny.)

Modified to:
Code: [Select]
sub cutfish
  menu Get EUOCheckBox13 0 ; carve fish?
  if #MENURES = #false
    return
cutfishloop:
  set #LTargetKind 1
  finditem TYZ_SMZ_RMZ_WYZ_NMZ_OMZ_UYZ_ZYZ_EQD_FQD_GQD_DQD C_ , #BACKPACKID
  if #FindKind = -1
  {
    ignoreitem reset fish
    return
  }
  if #FINDCOL = 1420 || #FINDCOL = 2119 ; don't cut up the collected big fish
  {
    ignoreitem #FINDID fish
    goto cutfishloop
  }
  set #LOBJECTID %blade
  set #LTARGETID #FINDID
  event macro 17 0
  target 3s
  event macro 22 0
  wait 20
  goto cutfishloop
return

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Setup.txt

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #317 on: January 15, 2012, 06:28:54 PM »
Well remember that "special fish" have changed over the years.  They added a bunch of them with the High Seas expansion (that I never bought).  If you believe you have identified all the new special fish, I'll be sure to add them to the mix for the next release.  Thanks.

For the recall stuff, I'm not sure I understand the issue you are having.  I'm presently using the script without issue on a freeshard.  So any more info would be helpful.  Alot of times, people don't have the right rune indices programmed into the UI of the FaF; you should verify that you have these correct and they are reflected in your runebook.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:33:35 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 15, 2012, 06:35:04 PM »
TM this should help you out.. with so many different types of fish and the fish mongers quests I decided to save all my fish in their original state so I setup 3 different bags but I did store all of the id types... so hopefully you can check this against what you already have stored.

Code: [Select]
  gosub TransferItems NULL SVH_XVH_HTD_UDF_UVH -1 #BACKPACKID %container_MIBs
  wait 20
  gosub TransferItems NULL WWS_UDHB -1 #BACKPACKID %container_Stack   ; pearls, and delicate scales
  wait 20
  gosub TransferItems NULL POF -1 #BACKPACKID %container_Stack ; Gold
  wait 20
  gosub TransferItems NULL IND_STO_JJG_HND -1 #BACKPACKID %container_Stack ; Leather, Scales, Raw Fish Steak, Yellow Tail Burricuda Fishsteak
  wait 20
  gosub TransferItems NULL ZYZ_SMZ_RMZ_UYZ -1 #BACKPACKID OXUWZMD ; Fish Bag 1
  wait 20
  gosub TransferItems NULL OMZ_NMZ -1 #BACKPACKID EXUWZMD ; Fish Bag 2
  wait 20
  gosub TransferItems NULL EQD_GQD_TYZ_DQD_WYZ_FQD -1 #BACKPACKID EKWKTMD ; Fish Bag 3

silath44

« Reply #319 on: January 15, 2012, 07:14:54 PM »
The index was in fact incorrect, and that did solve my recall issue, Thank you for the quick response.

One more thing I have noticed the script does not do anything with Delicate Scales (fished up just like pearls on OSI [imbueing ingredient]). I will add them to be inserted into the bank (pearl box) when I am done tonight, but their lid is UDHB. (included in the post above)

Other then that, the script is running wonderfully, Thank you for your contribution!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 07:17:13 PM by silath44 »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #320 on: January 15, 2012, 07:57:12 PM »
Thanks for the missing indexes.  Since I don't really play OSI anymore, I haven't really ventured into that world.  But adding those values that you guys find should solve most issues that come up.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline chrisf5

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chrisf5 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2012, 03:58:38 PM »
Hello I was just curious what method this script uses to move to the sea serpents corpse the issue im running into is it will not get itself to the corpse it will run its right one.... or left one.... loop for about a minute than skip the corpse and continue fishing just curious where I should be looking to try and remedy this thank you in advance for any assistance that may be available btw *love this script amazing work* *100 thumbs up*

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2012, 04:06:27 PM »
You need to make sure you are using a small boat facing north.  That's probably your issue.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline chrisf5

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2012, 04:11:35 PM »
Oh I have picked through all the previous pages a few times I apologize for not giving more information in the post wasnt expecting such a fast reply thank you I am trying to get post count up to give you a reputation bump for this amazing work and support you offer

I am using a small wooden boat facing north I have run all the setup and everything works like a charm besides it not wanting to get to the corpse could it be because the boat cannot move under the sea serpent like I saw on another thread seeming to regard this script it just repeats right one over and over but bumps into the serpent thanks again TrailMyx amazing and your avatar makes my day

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #324 on: February 26, 2012, 04:30:59 PM »
So it kinda depends where the serpent dies then?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline chrisf5

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 26, 2012, 04:37:07 PM »
well my character is positioned right in the middle of the boat but I get stuck tried to what I would assume is move the serpent onto the boat unless there was some kind of pathfinding involved sorry to bug you on sunday haha I do love this script though its so clean well put together

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #326 on: February 26, 2012, 05:00:26 PM »
Ah, I see what's going on.  Sometime a while ago, they randomized the recall points onto the boat.  If the dude doesn't pathfind back to the center spot between the tillerman and the mast, the script will act funny when your approach serpents.  I've modified the pathfind function to sense the different recall points and pathfind to the right place.  Also I made it move the cursor close so you don't run and spaz out.  Some won't like that but it's the only way to make pathfinding work correctly.  Look for version "S" on the first post of this thread.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline chrisf5

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 26, 2012, 05:08:58 PM »
can't thank you enough for this its giving me a looter failed to initiliaze make sure its playing in another tab however im not sure where I was to download this second script sorry for a possibly stupid question but I cannot thank you enough

(Sorry about this post I am a bit embarrassed I didn't put 1+2 together apologies for this post I have since figured it out and am currently going to see if it is working now thank you for your speedy responses and assistance TrailMyx you're great)

Post Merge: February 26, 2012, 06:31:15 PM
Ahh It is running now but the problem persists I am sorry to continue to post on your thread if you'd like me to stop please let me know apologies I have followed the setup as closely as I can but I am getting stuck on the moving to serpent corpse loop however the character is not moving to it. Thanks again I don't mean to pester
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 06:31:15 PM by chrisf5 »

Offline n1njachicken

• Activity:
    0%
  • n1njachicken has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 08, 2012, 05:16:08 PM »
I asked Trailmyx VIA PM a question, I wanted to share the answer just incase someone else was looking for something similar.

I play on another player run, that has drowned pirates as spawns as well as Sea Serps that drop, MIB/TMAPS/NETS and the Shards own coins.  I have issues with the looting of the mob. 

It's hard to figure out what the differences are on freeshards.  The best thing you can do is put a "pause" in the LootSerpent function and single-step through until you can find what it's doing. 

Since this uses the CLAw for looting, you can just add a rule in there to loot whatever you want.

As of yet, I haven't figured out how to get the ship to move to the body, but haven't had time to do the Pause in the LootSerp function just yet.  I have added into the Looter, the coins, etc.  For the body. If one spawns close to the boat.

Offline n1njachicken

• Activity:
    0%
  • n1njachicken has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 11, 2012, 05:06:39 AM »
Trail,

I'm attempting to change the script, so it only targets Serps.  I've tried changing where it says Defend, and changing it to only KI(which is serps) and it still targets anything else I Pull up.  Is there anything else I can try? 

Thanks!

N1

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing