Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484884 times)

Offline floofpunkitten

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • floofpunkitten has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #660 on: November 21, 2013, 09:00:23 PM »
it keeps asking me to open up a looter in another tab. What does that mean?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 22, 2013, 06:59:11 AM »
You will required the TM_Claw
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.0;topicseen

run both script within the same folder as EUOX.   start Claw first  make a few simple rule and start fishing.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 22, 2013, 08:48:47 AM »
You will required the TM_Claw
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.0;topicseen

run both script within the same folder as EUOX.   start Claw first  make a few simple rule and start fishing.

or comment out the call to claw!

Offline floofpunkitten

• Activity:
    0%
  • floofpunkitten has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 22, 2013, 01:12:00 PM »
got it, thanks! It works okay for a little while then seems to get stuck on the bank run. It will drop everything off, then try to recall to the second bank rune and fish there.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #664 on: November 22, 2013, 06:28:42 PM »
got it, thanks! It works okay for a little while then seems to get stuck on the bank run. It will drop everything off, then try to recall to the second bank rune and fish there.

Probably should re-run the setup and also make sure your runebook index numbers are correct.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline blazehammer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • blazehammer has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 06, 2014, 08:16:13 PM »
hey just wanted to say this is a great script usually end up with full bank box each day. was just wondering how to set it to use mysticism with snake slayer spell book then you can hit sea serpents for 1 hit kils i hit for 175 with the book in hand with mysticism. if you can point me in the right direction i will try to modify it my self and let people know what i did and again thanks for the script.

Offline Saotei

• Activity:
    0%
  • Saotei has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 09, 2014, 08:07:24 PM »
Is this now a private script? I don't see any link or attachment in the first post of this thread to the script :( Was really hoping to give it a try...

EDIT: ahhh, I'm guessing I have to introduce myself first - will do so in the new members thread :p
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:19:31 PM by Saotei »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #667 on: January 09, 2014, 08:25:54 PM »
hey just wanted to say this is a great script usually end up with full bank box each day. was just wondering how to set it to use mysticism with snake slayer spell book then you can hit sea serpents for 1 hit kils i hit for 175 with the book in hand with mysticism. if you can point me in the right direction i will try to modify it my self and let people know what i did and again thanks for the script.

Would take some tweaking to use Mysticism.  This script was written way back in the day when they just introduced UO-TD.  I'm sure it would be pretty easy, but I'll let you figure it out so you can have your one-hit wonder!  Just look for the subroutine calls to the spell cast sub.  Problem is it probably won't handle mysticism.  Kinda on your own there....

In the grand scheme, one hitting the sea serpents doesn't really save you much time over 3 hitting them with a non-slayer magery Corp Por.  Might feel good, but you'll fish up exactly the same number of MIBs.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:28:48 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 10, 2014, 04:45:02 AM »

What spell do you want?

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 10, 2014, 06:54:28 PM »
Is this now a private script? I don't see any link or attachment in the first post of this thread to the script :( Was really hoping to give it a try...

EDIT: ahhh, I'm guessing I have to introduce myself first - will do so in the new members thread :p

Now hold on just a cotton picken' minute! You mean to tell me someone actually read the forum rules? :o
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline blazehammer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 11, 2014, 04:16:38 AM »
mysticism bombard is the spell i would like to use

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 11, 2014, 06:22:53 AM »
OK - give me a day to test it on my Fisherguy

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 11, 2014, 07:03:33 AM »
mysticism bombard is the spell i would like to use

OK load the script in Easyuo and look down (close to start) for these lines

chooseskill eval
if #SKILL < 800
  set %magery_offense 36 ; mind blast
else
  set %magery_offense 41 ; Energy bolt

add a ; in front of each of these like this

;chooseskill eval
;if #SKILL < 800
;  set %magery_offense 36 ; mind blast
;else
;  set %magery_offense 41 ; Energy bolt

then add this line

set %magery_offense 689 ; Bombard

Not elegant but it should work fine, Make sure you have at least 97 Myst and make sure you backup the script before you start any changes and save the script after making the changes above. Make sure you have a myst spell book in your backpack with the bombard spell in it.

any problems on manna or timing - let me know
Enjoy

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #673 on: January 11, 2014, 12:20:43 PM »
It'll be interesting to see if the spellcast sub will handle the mysticism stuff.  For anything over spell number 64, the script looks at the usage as it would just for Necromancy.  So no journal spam and just uses mana usage as an indication of successful spellcasting.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline blazehammer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 11, 2014, 01:24:04 PM »
been using it for  few hours and it works great with the bombard spell no trouble with mana or timing thank you again for your script

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing