Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 485014 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2008, 01:48:11 AM »
well.. I know its not made for server line training witch atm moment I'm using it for shallow water training.
gains seem to be really slow... 2 hours and I've only gained 3 points in the mid 30's.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2008, 02:08:30 AM »
well.. I know its not made for server line training witch atm moment I'm using it for shallow water training.
gains seem to be really slow... 2 hours and I've only gained 3 points in the mid 30's.

Yeh, training is just a by-product of it.  Actually, 3 full points in 2 hours is pretty good.  There's a dry spot when you have lower skill; you have to successfully fish something up in order to gain if I remember correctly on OSI.  So when you fail alot, you don't get that increase.  However, once you get a bit better, you should start gaining faster.  You'll have the same problem from fishing from the shore.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2008, 02:33:37 PM »
ya I "tried to let it go all day" but didn't realize that the script quit at server down/disconnection

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2008, 03:19:12 PM »
ya I "tried to let it go all day" but didn't realize that the script quit at server down/disconnection

I only have one script that runs past server up/down and that's my Doom looter.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2008, 05:38:05 PM »
OK.. I was just curious. I know stratics website is way outdated, they stated that you can pull 5 Spacial items an hour wither its a net, mib, or a map.  they claim that's 280 casts per hour. I was wounder how close are we to that? is there a way to add in the casts per hour? or an average casts per hour?
I dunno why, I like to look at stats.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2008, 12:57:39 AM »
OK.. I was just curious. I know stratics website is way outdated, they stated that you can pull 5 Spacial items an hour wither its a net, mib, or a map.  they claim that's 280 casts per hour. I was wounder how close are we to that? is there a way to add in the casts per hour? or an average casts per hour?
I dunno why, I like to look at stats.

Hmm, just add a cast counter and scale it by the online time.  I'll leave that up to you and your crave for more stats.  ;)  Anyhow, you'll get pleanty of stats when you hit GM and can look at the serps/hr, mibs/hr, the stats that count. 

And I routinely get more than 5 MIB/hr, and that doesn't include nets and maps, so I'd have to say that the Stratics information isn't correct.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2008, 01:29:54 AM »
ya I'll be looking at those stats real soon.
around 75 atm. can't wait to see the auto kill/protect in action.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2008, 01:13:06 AM »
I dont seem to see a check if your character died.. the script just keeps doing what it does best..

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2008, 08:57:16 AM »
You're not supposed to die.....  You're supposed to fish....

Kidding.  Nope, no death check.  The only thing you are going to do is log out anyway so why not fish a bit as a ghost?  Everything else is a major pain.

I had my personal version email me that I died, but I never released that.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2008, 09:54:57 AM »
I accidentally forgot to use magery as my agressor  it was set at necro.  so it was my fault. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2008, 09:59:52 AM »
I accidentally forgot to use magery as my agressor  it was set at necro.  so it was my fault. 

Heh, and ghost ships are always hilarious for the crowd.  :p

So has Pearls died with this script yet?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2008, 10:24:53 AM »
Hasnt died yet, and i think his skills around 75 ish now just by fishing. ;)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2008, 11:47:02 AM »
i lost about four hours on my realtime fishing. i wasnt able to save after i died, but im around low 80s in 17 hours

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »
also another note.. Sail North :P
I killed my first searpent and I was facing south.. Script kept on forward one away from the serpent :P

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2008, 09:02:04 PM »
Bullmoose had the same recommendation in PM.  I kinda thought that was a "given" but I guess I need to make that clear.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing