Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484717 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #240 on: November 07, 2010, 10:08:34 AM »
The FaF manages weight, but doesn't really care too much about the number of items, so trashing won't work because that's purely an overweight thing.  Getting an item count in your pack can be difficult when event property is being "difficult" (i.e. returning nothing)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 07, 2010, 10:25:22 AM »
Not long ago I added the new IDs, and took out the cut sub alltogether, because it will cut some of the new fish (since they share IDs with old fish).  I haven't run into any problems. But, I use a legacy boat :(
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2010, 11:44:26 PM »
Alright me Hearties! Time to raise the Jolly Roger! Arr!

Looks like I'm in business now after removing the Cut Sub. No issues with accessing Sea Serpent Corpses or getting overweight. Watched the script as I recalled to the Trash to dump fish then proceeded to the bank to dump MIBs and back to me furner.

The life of a Buccaneer awaits me! :)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 08, 2010, 01:21:08 AM »
if your interested in the fish monger quests.. I'd save the fish.. that's just me :)

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2010, 01:13:37 AM »
I found out why everyones fish where being cut up... everyones fix was to remove the cut sub, while I did a little more detective work :)
the donate sub was forcing all the fish to be cut up. so I made a fix for it.

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sub DonateItems
  namespace push
  namespace local DI
  Set %Donate #False
  Menu Get EUOCheckBox18
  if #MenuRes = #True
     Set %Donate #True
  Menu Get EUOCheckBox23
  If #MenuRes = #True
     Set %Donate #True
  if %Donate = #False
     {
     NameSpace Pop
     Return
     }

menu Get EUOCheckBox13 ; carve fish?
  set !tempcarvefish #MENURES
  menu set EUOCheckBox13 #TRUE  ; force fish to be carved for donation.
  gosub cutfish
  menu set EUOCheckBox13 !tempcarvefish
  set !alreadythere #FALSE
  menu set EUOStatus Donation run...
  set %random #RANDOM
  if %random % 2 = 0 ; randomly turn in items.
  {
    gosub DonateSteaks
    gosub DonateScales
  }
  else
  {
    gosub DonateScales
    gosub DonateSteaks
  }
  namespace pop
return

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2010, 09:07:41 PM »
I probably should know how to do this but I can't remember from a few years ago how i changed it.
I'd like to set my weight carrying amount higher . I can carry about 513 total and empty weight is about 61 and i'd like to shot for about 450 or so (currently going to bank at 361).

And this time i am going to comment the code since the older I get the more forgetful i get.
Thanks

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 10, 2010, 12:51:42 AM »
currently the script takes your max weight - 20, or if your weight is greater than 425 which ever comes first.

Code: [Select]
if #WEIGHT >= #MAXWEIGHT - 20 || #WEIGHT >= 425

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2010, 06:15:16 AM »
I have been rocking this script lately to work fishing and collect new fish and I had a few SOSes in my pack.  I noticed i had pillows and shells in my pack... all of the sudden it popped a chest out onto the deck.  What are the odds that it would of crossed a random SOS spot from a map in my pack...wow!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 11, 2010, 10:13:40 PM »
One of my new fisherman is training up and is currently at 78.2 But he has already fished up 9 mibs. Like the old days before serpents started to carry everything! When was this changed?

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 11, 2010, 10:50:13 PM »
On OSI? I'm at 85 on one character and haven't pulled any MIBs.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 06, 2010, 09:28:54 PM »
TM - having trouble getting FAF to save my settings.  I've oversome this before (with, for example, HWQ), but I can't seem to fix it here.

Vista is usually the culprit.

I've tried:

filename.txt
c:\filename.txt
pre-building the filename.txt file in EUO directory, C:, desktop, and the FAF directory I built.

Nothing works...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #251 on: December 06, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »
You should delete the existing save files.  The latest version of the FAF(2.0q) doesn't save at C:\ but at the same location of EUO.  2.0p is the same for saving purposes.

One of the files is:

%shard , _ , %charname , _fishing , #dot , txt.  

So if you're poophead from Sonoma, your filename is:

sonoma_poophead_fishing.txt

Contained in this file is the name of the actual configuration file.  Locate this one and delete it.  The default name of this other file is "fishing_setup.txt"

So verify you can find these files, then delete them.

Also, be sure you are running the latest published version attached to the first post.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 10:03:25 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 07, 2010, 06:27:25 AM »
On OSI? I'm at 85 on one character and haven't pulled any MIBs.

Yes it was on GL and not on serpents. (he was close to a server line at all times).

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 07, 2010, 06:29:38 AM »
You should delete the existing save files.  The latest version of the FAF(2.0q) doesn't save at C:\ but at the same location of EUO.  2.0p is the same for saving purposes.

Also, be sure you are running the latest published version attached to the first post.

Where is 2.0q the latest i see is 2.0 p?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #254 on: December 07, 2010, 07:42:26 AM »
I haven't published 2.0q yet.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing