Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484976 times)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #270 on: March 08, 2011, 10:11:08 AM »
TM - what's the best line # to disable so the boat does not move forward from lack of serpents.
 ie

I am using it to fish in shallow water just for fish and pearls. I was thinking of just changing the 15 to 999

set %temp ( ( #SCNT - %loottime ) / 60 )
    if ( %temp > 15 ) || ( %nofish > 4 ) ; 15 minutes in a spot will cause advance forward
    {
      gosub Advance8
      set %nofish 0
      set %loottime #SCNT
    }
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 10:13:59 AM by gimlet »

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #271 on: March 08, 2011, 11:08:17 AM »
TM - what's the best line # to disable so the boat does not move forward from lack of serpents.
 ie

I am using it to fish in shallow water just for fish and pearls. I was thinking of just changing the 15 to 999

if ( %temp > 15 ) || ( %nofish > 4 ) ; 15 minutes in a spot will cause advance forward
    {
      gosub Advance8
      set %nofish 0
      set %loottime #SCNT
    }

You can just comment out the "gosub Advance8"
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 08, 2011, 04:18:34 PM »
Great thanks!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 08, 2011, 06:23:56 PM »
Since running the FaF pretty much full time on most my accounts I now have 107 White Nets that I am getting ready to cast sometime this week or possibly this weekend. I'll post some results of what I NET off my nets.

I finished off my final Super Sleuth Auxiliary Template thanks to Maddog's Ninjitsu Trainer and I'm now ready to tackle Osiredon. I'm tossing what is essentially 107 Million gold pieces into the ocean and hopefully with any luck I'll double or triple my money. I'll be happy just making my money back but here's hoping for the best. 8)

FYI I couldn't get the FULL Auto SOS Farmer to work. I'll try and post my issues in that thread the next time I fish up more nets. Farming Osiredon is something that I've been looking forward to for some time so I just wanted to get my nets up out of the water even if I had to fish the white nets up manually. I knew I'd have trouble with the map calibration but didn't have the patience after messing with it for 2 hours or so. It would sail to the location/spot then would yell "Come About, Come About" in perpetuity.

Anyways..107 Fabled Fishing Nets it is! What a treat and was fun this is going to be!

I'll post my results upon completion.

*Rubs rabbits foot*

*Pats Buddha on the Belly*

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 08, 2011, 08:42:50 PM »
Let me ask some questions but in the correct thread.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 12, 2011, 09:14:47 AM »
Finally going to give this a go... but starting in shallow water as i only have 30 fishing :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #276 on: April 12, 2011, 09:32:39 AM »
Find yourself a nice juicy server line and you'll be good until 75.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 12, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »
A better way than server lines (on OSI shards) is to disable the move part of the script and just 4x4 fish in shallow water in Serpent Hold. Use a ball of knowledge (skill ball) to make sure you can gain at the max rate.

I didnt use the FAF I used C2's crabber in shallow water to gain to 100 before I started to use the FAF to gather shallow water fish.

Unless they fixed it the last time i had a guy train to gm the fish did not stack!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #278 on: April 12, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »
Unless something has changed, you'll fish out all your spots and just be waiting casting in all directions until resources replenish.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 12, 2011, 11:53:43 AM »
Unless something has changed, you'll fish out all your spots and just be waiting casting in all directions until resources replenish.

I never move (even in deep water) and i never run dry at all 4. This is mainly due to trips todrop off fish, mibs etc

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #280 on: April 12, 2011, 11:59:07 AM »
Something has definitely changed.  Or the timer is kicking in.  That's probably what it is.  There's a 15 minute timer that will move you away from a "dry spot".  And when I say dry, I mean dry from lacking of MIBs/serps.  For training, it'll always move every 15 minutes.  OK, that's what's up.  Ya, just change the delay to something like infinity.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 12, 2011, 12:00:50 PM »
 ie

{
      gosub Advance8
      set %nofish 0
      set %loottime #SCNT
    }

You can just comment out the "gosub Advance8"

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2011, 06:26:56 AM »
Has anyone run this on Seige. I start my fisherman today.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #283 on: May 05, 2011, 06:28:27 AM »
With ROT, it might be good to put in a timer when gaining skill.  Otherwise there's a bunch of unnecessary fishing going on as you train.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 05, 2011, 07:18:46 AM »
With ROT, it might be good to put in a timer when gaining skill.  Otherwise there's a bunch of unnecessary fishing going on as you train.

Not if you like fish cakes ... yum yum yum
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing